The 5e was fitted in jap land because I was going to buy it from wrc sales but bought my livesports instead, as when I looked under the bonnet the turbo and what not wasnt even connected ???

At least it's getting some love and care now :p not that Saeed didn't because he did too :(

Will be epic when all finished!!

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:p

Dont think so mate im sure it was all stock, i had a oil pressure gauge fitted though and was fine until the bottom end given up then the oil pressure dropped

Same here mate, had an oil pressure gauge fitted and was all fine :-)

Michael boy! Nice to see your on here lmao, shouldnt be too long now boss :-)

Got on the forum few days ago mate, :p yh hopefully bud well get that all important phone call!! lol

Great thread mate, ya jus need a few updated photos to update the threat! ha :( how new years eve go, few to many ha

• 3 weeks later...

Well it was supposed to take 4 weeks but i spoke to mike earlier and the pistons have arrived they are now ordering bits for the head :-) spent so much money yet theres still so much i want :/ think next xmas im going to get a bigger inlet a 3" exhaust and mapped again, also need some bigger brakes! The list goes on and on lol im sure itl be worth it tho like u said liam :-) people round my way think im crazy saying i should of put it down as a deposit for a house and stuff lol but when shes back im sure itl be worth every penny :-D

I've got drilled and grooved standard size, hel brake lines, yellow stuff pads and ordered a cusco BMC, they havent give me a price on how much its going to cost me yet so i cant go spending no money lol but sparky has a set of wilwoods i fancy!

new exhaust can wait mate big brakes are a must

I no mate they havent got back to me with a quote though so i cant really spend any money at the moment :/ i have no idea what the bill is going to be as ive added so many extra little things on such as a full size rad, the gearbox was taken apart and checked and needed a new diff bearing, BMC, yellow stuff pads, torque damper, plus they are running it in for me now aswell so i really dont have no idea lol, plus my clutch was knackerd so they got me a paddle clutch

yeah i had to drop it off a few weeks before they can start it due to my work.

Ohright i see, have they give u an idea of when u will get it back? what work you having done mate? im sure i asked u this before lol

As some of you may no my crankshaft was found to be cracked whilst in the machine shop, after franticly searching for almost 3 days i felt like i was pissing in the wind, however i just made a guy an offer he couldnt really refuse as he wanted to keep it as a spare, he accepted my offer and its getting sent to TD Monday :-) let the engine build continue :-) !

Thanks pal :-) well it was only the crank that needed machining all the parts have arrived minus the cams so im due to have it back in 4 weeks fully run in and mapped so i cant fault that :-)