• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a bit of mesh is not an air filter!.....greatful that you thought of me tho when you saw a bit of scrap :D

Its not a bit of mesh!.... Its a siv, and its a very good siv! It will siv the air into your turbo very well :( Someone paid good money for that siv! It wasn't me but thats not the point :D... You didn't complain about my microfibre breather filter!

lol you two make me laugh

You make me wet :lol:

Lol, you watch, there'll be a pic posted tomorrow of Adams car completely stripped to a bare shell lol, Zoe's car sat next to it with some new parts lol

D

This wouldn't suprise me... She'd probably send my shell off for a respray to the colour she wants too and then put all "her" stuff on it and leave me with her shell.... Wouldn't you! :D. Neh I'm joking... She's never stole any of my bits lol. Guess my stuff isn't good enough. Very picky girl!

• 3 months later...

Bout time for a wee update!

Right then not much has gone on in the world of emerald as ever life has got in the way and took all my money BUT i have been able to get a few things in the pipe line :)

Polybush Engine mounts will be going on soon, got them from 5T4R7ET of here only done a few hundred miles cant wait to get them on...just need to figure out were to do the job

P1030130.jpg

Got a breather too so i wont need the piece of micro fiber cloth any more lol

few bits that are on there way (after pay day):

Jap speed down pipe

rocker cover

New Gt grill (mines cracked)

Still on the look out for an exhaust if any one has one going pm me :)

xx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the update lew :) I'd of never got round to cleaning it myself!

My living room is being taken over by parts, hope that down pipe comes soon so we can fit this beast...before my cream carpet suffers to much lol

ha ha ha when you get it back i will help you polish now its getting warmer.

ha ha i dont mind your seat can wait here till you want to fit it i dont mind that!!!

Edited by *Zoe*

Right time for a little up date!!

Nur Spec is Fitted, along with Jap Speed down pipe - the sound is awsome! When my old exhaust was of to you could really see how shocking it was! 'More wholes then a teabag' comes to mind no wonder it sounded so horrible. It is touching my bumper though so going to need to either lower it slightly or sand away abit of the bumper as it squeaks when its warm :wacko:

P1030149.jpg

Also fitted the Poly Bush Engine Mounts, this has made such a difference! gear changes are alot smoother as my old mounts werent the best, they dont seem to rattle as much as i thought they would to so very pleased with them indeed :thumbsup:

Edited by *Zoe*

Just glad i dont live at my mums any more they were ready to linch me!

My street are pretty good so far, there is an evo, prelude and mine so think we have beaten them into submission lol