• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ It'll be epic!!

De Wipered !

My rear motor broke about year ago and finely got round to de wipering it yesterday, with Lews help....or should i say i helped Lew do it, i kept getting annoyed and walking off lol

Before

IMG-20120408-WA0000.jpg

After

IMG-20120408-WA0001.jpg

Lew getting angry he he he

IMG-20120408-WA0002.jpg

Lots more to come! Got a Gizmo Boost controller on the way, earthing kit, TD fuel pump etc etc !!!

Ha Ha yeah it did! and me ruining a perfectly good kitchen knife!

Gizzmo Boost Control has arrived today! I'll get some pics up later :D :D

P1030156.jpg

Edited by *Zoe*

Ruined the knife lol I was feared for my fingers haha

Already on the case of the exhaust got some bits from work today to extend the back box hangers need to txt my mate see if i can borrow his welding set.

The gizzmo is the green one :p another bargain found my me hehe :D

Ha Ha yeah it did! and me ruining a perfectly good kitchen knife!

Gizzmo Boost Control has arrived today! I'll get some pics up later :D :D

P1030156.jpg

Awesome bit of kit for the price. makes a nice difference holds boost really well :thumbsup:

Ruined the knife lol I was feared for my fingers haha

Already on the case of the exhaust got some bits from work today to extend the back box hangers need to txt my mate see if i can borrow his welding set.

The gizzmo is the green one :p another bargain found my me hehe :D

just read this properly lol what would i do without you eh finding me all sorts of goodies :p

• 3 weeks later...

Got a few new bits!!

20120501_173932.jpg

Air Filter Relocation

Green Earthing Kit

Tuning Developments Fuel Pump

Must get the fuel pump abd air filter on before Japfest and then the earthing kit and Gizzmo will be on next!

Coming along quickly now got big plans for her though so still away to go

Fuel pump and filter fitted this seems to have stopped the hesitation in power when cruising so great result. did have time to sort the exhaust tho :( going to try get the in my mums garage this week would prefer it sorted for japfest.

Other then that nearly ready for the show :)

• 1 month later...

Well been a bit quite lately the weathers not really allowed me to do much but...

Changed the grill as the one i had was cracked:

20120604_140811.jpg

to this which looks alot better

20120604_140817.jpg

it was just a matter of swapping the badges round and hay presto :)

20120604_141205.jpg

and swapped my Baileys dump valve for a blitz

20120604_143404.jpg

Located it higher in the engine bay to which at first i didnt like but have came round now.

Only a small update but got more on the cards soon

Edited by *Zoe*
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

New Shiney :) :)

20120511_102632.jpg

Will be getting this on at the weekend as have a bit of work to do on her.

A few people have probably seen my 'Tempermental Engine' thread but for those who haven't been experiencing starting issues where it basically starts one day and the next its as if the battery if completely flat. So done a few things just testing the water and got loads of advise (thanks to this site) to explore a bit further.

So i'v had the battery tested and is a healthy 14 ish when on and connectors are good and tight. Checked the earthing points they have deffinatly seen better days but are deffinatly doing there job ( still going to try replace most of them at the weekend just going to have to see an electrican about doing the battery one because i dont fancy spliceing wires i would probs cock it up!).

So going to tinker with the starter moter next, this is only 18mths old so it should be ok but was told at the weekend the shaft might be sticking so i need to clean it so thats what im going to do next .... but i dont have any way of getting under the car safely so on the hunt for some axle stands or ramps to borrow. Then hopefully she will be up and running again!

Edited by *Zoe*
  • 2 weeks later...

Right found the problem ( or should i say my dad did) very simple and no money to fix!

The soleniod cable had popped off my started, looking from underneith off the car everything looks fine, but reach your hand up to the top of the starter and found it hanging off. clipped it back in and the pin is now fireing. job done!

Right found the problem ( or should i say my dad did) very simple and no money to fix!

The soleniod cable had popped off my started, looking from underneith off the car everything looks fine, but reach your hand up to the top of the starter and found it hanging off. clipped it back in and the pin is now fireing. job done!

Great stuff problem solved then 😄

• 2 weeks later...

Finally...............Got some new alloys. Well new to me im sure a lot of you recognise them from lews car. Stolen !

Using some of my leaving presents from work, best thing that ever came out of working at that place....a 7 piece lifting kit best thing ever.

IMG_20120811_152612.jpg

Before

20120811_170540.jpg

Half Way

20120811_170531.jpg

Boom!

IMG_20120812_145228.jpg

Looks so much better with out those 2 excessive inches, 15's so much better!