• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks guys!!

im so lucky i got a genuine one i wouldnt of bothered if it wasnt i dont think.

hopefully getting a fmic soon but have to buy a work car first as im doing 100 miles a day in her at the minute!

• 1 month later...

Unfortunatly with my new job being a bit of a treck out of town (500 miles a week minimum!) i have had to spend the money i was saving for a new engine and buy a little commuter as a few weeks ago emerald wasnt sounding to good and just not up the the journey every day anymore.

So to prevent more damage i'v bought a little Yaris.

Emerald is now of the road until she can go off to td for a massive over hall!

Gave the old girl a bit of clean today even in the freezing weather! but now feel better about her being parked up knowing that shes clean atleast.

Got xome more pics of the side skirts for Melon so here we go:

20121104_141153.jpg

20121104_141142.jpg

20121104_141125.jpg

Pics of Yaris please :) x

just for you socks here is the beast......or Murphy as i call him :)

20121104_141116.jpg

20121104_131023.jpg

^^^ with lews work horse Jeffery the butler

20121104_131012.jpg

20121104_131003.jpg

So its not much but had to be bought saves putting hundreds of miles on Emerald every week on my travels to work and risking something happening to her this winter on the country roads i go down everyday so money that could of bought my engine rebuild bought Murphy :(

faaaaack..... she looks an absolute beaut now zo, really nice! :give_rose:

keep it up, good to see her being treated! :thumbsup:

Thanks Mate! i'm on a mission with it now got some big plans coming, would of been alot further along if i hadn't had to buy another car!

Looks Fucking Awesome....

GT Looks sweet too!

Please buy a fmic tho needs doing...

I need to pop down and have a catch up with you... be rude not too when your 45mins away... :)

Murphys really tidy no dents onr scraps runs like a dream...abit to well if you ask me im not used to an engine being that quite! (and have you noticed took your advice and made my work car a him hopefully will stop the regular tantrums)

lol i will be getting a front mount dont you worry its on my list next to brakes then its power time :D it would be very rude. lets sort it out Mr :p

• 2 months later...

Just a small update as its been awhile!

Still off the road at the minute i take her out when i can i just dont like getting her dirty now i have a garage for her

Santa was very good to me this year and brought me a Cusco brace powder coated black and green to go will my car ! looks awsome cant wait to get it on but going to clean up the bay first

Also treated myself to a carbon bonnet as a little post christmas gift to me cant wait to get it.

That will be the last cosmetic thing i buy for a long time now as its power all the way. will be looking for the below in the near future if you no of anyone selling let me know pleeeease :

Emanage ultimate

FMIC