• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just av em put on to the gt rails Amjad that what I do n I'm on my third set of seats .

Sorry to spam rob

Yeah James is using some metal bars and GT feet :)

Sure is and you pay the price when they finally appear but luckily I got the drivers side rail in my n/a starlet.. Bonus! :p

Rob.

Nice lucky find there!

• 4 weeks later...

UPDATE!

Bad news :(

The Glanza will not be with me this weekend as i had a phone call earlier saying.. 'Sorry to say this again but its bad news'

GREAT!

Soo.. my exhaust manifold has a crack in it, my inlet manifold has a supposed hair line crack which is causing the engine to 'hunt' and last but not least.. my turbo is on its way out, lots of shaft play so the people building my engine do not want to risk it.. Fair enough so..

TD04/5 Hybrid Turbo = 300 BHP Proven.. but not on my HKS F Con Pro which is better than the one used on the demonstration i beleive.. Ooosh :p

Inlet is being sent to a local engineering company for a pressure test and weld if a crack has been found

Exhaust manifold will be welded if the damage isn't to bad.

On The Good Side..

The Engine Builders also said 'The engine is built up and sounds sweet, so i may say so myself', THANKGOD!

and my wheel bearings have been fitted also :)

So its going to cost me more but the hybrid was in my future plans anyway so when it comes to remap time, this turbo going now will have done me good for the long run :D

Updates to follow in the next few days i hope.

Had a little play last night with some black mesh on my Varis bumper and I'm pretty impressed with the outcome :)

Full shot

DSC_0539.jpg

Left side vent

DSC_0541.jpg

Right side vent

DSC_0543.jpg

Top grill

DSC_0542.jpg

I havnt done the bottom grill as I think it would spoil the view of the intercooler but I do have enough mesh if I change my mind :)

• 3 weeks later...

cheers dude :)

Well ive had a few bits come over the past few weeks..

Carbon Cusco front & Rear braces from Browner

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

A Pillar Pod (double gauge)

DSC_0015.jpg

The Blitz gauges i have should fit nicely in them and the braces will hopefully look awesome...

ill find out at the weekend as its coming home!!!!!

Cant wait!!!

Rob.

Edited by Glanza Mac

The Car is home!!!!

im over the moon.. car runs a dream :) 200 miles complete, 600 to go then back for a remap... bring on the power! :D

Also my Carbon Cusco braces are on and so is the Varis Bumper.. it looks sweeeeeeeeet!

Pictures soon :)

Rob.

As Requested :)

A picture that the other half had taken when me and dad were fitting some new brakes, pads and my old bumper to get me home from Tuning Developments

DSC_0551.jpg

A few i took tonight but i still havnt cleaned her yet

DSC_0552.jpg

DSC_0554.jpg

DSC_0555.jpg

DSC_0557.jpg

DSC_0558.jpg

Engine Bay (was getting dark)

DSC_0560.jpg

Im after some 98 spec fog lights so thats why i havnt got any in at the min :)

still alot of work to be done but its getting there :D!

Rob.