I reckon you going turbo'd civic engine!

Any other conversion can be done by a garage near you so why else would you bring it down this way? I remember that guy who had a yellow glanza with the N/A civic lump in, I sold some rear lights to him. He was from Trowbridge ;)

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon you going turbo'd civic engine!Any other conversion can be done by a garage near you so why else would you bring it down this way? I remember that guy who had a yellow glanza with the N/A civic lump in, I sold some rear lights to him. He was from Trowbridge ;)

:D

• 1 month later...

Shouldn't be much longer to be honest :-)

Brakes will be getting fitted which I'm rather excited about and I've got some cruise wings ready for paint and some livesport skirta that I've had for over a year which will be getting painted and fitted also :-)

Rob.

turbo diesel .............. there was a 1.5 starlet desiel, now turbo that would be amazing :D

james

Yeah browner has one! Only found out they did one when he mentioned it, how cool is that lol. A fully tuned derv burner would be epic haha

Cheers dude :-)

It will be different, something has been done very similar before but not quite, renound for reliability and power potential, will be nice to take a break from the endless reliability issues with a 4e

Rob.

Cheers dude :-)

It will be different, something has been done very similar before but not quite, renound for reliability and power potential, will be nice to take a break from the endless reliability issues with a 4e

Rob.

From that I think I know what it is

4e's arent unreliable, its just too many idiots get hold of them and cry when they try and double the power on a standard engine thats over 15years old lol. Either way, look forward to seeing what this is :)

From the last post...3sgte?

Edited by RobSR

Well my standard engine disintegrated a conrod on less than 1bar of boost on a ct9, 2nd engine was forged and the crank started knocking and spun a bearing but my 3rd engine from TD was great but why chase power and be on the limit of it going bang for another 3-4k bill if it does.. I'll pass :-P, so yeah my times with a 4e havnt been great but not the worst I guess

Rob

Edited by Glanza Mac