• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha it's nice to have something genuine ;) is there such a thing as a 98 and 96 spec splitter? Because this was off a 98 spec bumper and mines a 96 and it doesn't quite line up, on the start of the corners of the bumper there's a few mm gap either side :( you can't notice unless you look down but still :/ I didn't know there was a difference :p

good work your doing here :) you must have spent so much money on paint since you started this project haha

anyway in answer to your question about jam splitters,

yes there is a difference between a 96 spec and 98 spec. the 98 spec is wider than the 96 spec and the 96 spec is rare a fook but iddy was talking about making 96 spec copys a while back.

Yeah that makes sense now mate! :) thanks for clearing it up, it doesn't look too bad it's only when you look directly down on it that you notice!

But yeah the amount I've spent on paint I could of put in for a full respray, but then only being on a part time wage I can only afford to buy rattle cans and stuff haha :p but I am saving up for a full respray soon :) it's something I definatley want

Cheers mate! :) and yeah you do know him, Ryan Evans, goes by the name of chicken legs haha :p he's friends with Jammo and all that like so that's probably why he waved haha

ahhhh makes sense now haha saw him up by coryton asda wasnt being rude lol was just confused as fuck lol