Anyone else notice TGTT seems to be run poorly lately?

Is it me or has TGTT being run crap at the moment, the sites pages havent been updated since April, I have paid up to be a member and I still cant post my car build up, dead links, hardly any organised shows, whats going on?

I am beginning to wonder why i paid up!!

Out of curiosity which site is busier UKSC or TGTT?

i go on it bout once a week to see whats happening but i started to get annoyed when i was posting stuff in wanted threads and it wouldnt get accepted even tho i was just posting to say i had the bit the guy was looking for

i also only use it for sales to buy etc, i hate how the sales section works , y does the wanted section need a mod to check etc

although there site is better on a couple of things , like the online/offline indicator and the lil green arrow which shows what thread had had new comments in that u have commented in the thread etc

but i love it here hence the 3400 posts in a year n a bit of bein on ere lol

A wee things bugging me just now.Ive got a wanted thread for a loom on TGTT the now. A boy replied saying he had 1 but to PM him. I tryed to but his inbox is full.......so i replied in my thread stating his inbox is full BUT it hasnt appeared because the mods havnt permitted it, WHY? How the fuck can i contact the guy if he cant see my replys? They think its a bump thread or something, seems petty.

This really REALLY does my tits in the stupidest thing I've ever known on a forum :thumbsup:

I just check the sales.....

Thata all i use it for too

its gone to shite really they want nothin do with other sites toc irl asked them join in meets and track days put the admin shoot it down staright away

Same with us really weve tried many times to suggest a joint track day but get shot down too

Good site, loads of info and technical threads, better search function too. Only really use it for sales and tech searching. Be a shame for it to die

D

Damien can I ask in what way their serach function is better?? surely search is search no? or is it like google being better than askjeeves? is it a technical thing?

If this is a general consensus amongst members i will raise it with Geo, see if ours can be improved.

Phil.

Damien can I ask in what way their serach function is better?? surely search is search no? or is it like google being better than askjeeves? is it a technical thing?

If this is a general consensus amongst members i will raise it with Geo, see if ours can be improved.

Phil.

Try searching for 'hks actuator' or 'map sensor', uksc search function doesn't like short words. Always seemed to find more specific threads on tgtt for some reason. The search results are more direct if you get me? Think this is why quite a few people start up threads about something that's been asked before because they can't seem to find what they want through search.

D