FAO steve_GT

You have a build thread on this site too though

Mate I'm purely a spokesman here it was brought up about it so I removed it. Best thing to do is speak to geo about it cause when it's down to it it's his rules were following I'm just here to carry them out :(

Yeh it is aimed at me! and selected people! the site isnt selling anything so how can it be classed as "advertising a business" it has my build thread on. there is no where on that site which charges for anything.

When Paul had his selling ban he kept advertising a gt breaker and also Jdm nw site I had to shut them down few other occasions too with other people

Just following geo's wishes you must have seen things like this brought up before in the mod room when you were trading mate

I'm not banned from selling so that statment has nothing to do with me I'm not paul I'm also a subscribed member and have donated more than my share within the last 12month

well if I have to wait for input from geo I will, but it stays till someone can direct me to the forum rule that say external links are not aloud which mean everybody need to remove then not just me.

why didnt you ask if it was me?

why assume it was steve?

but u want an answer i'll give u one.

the difference is that Jay and Neil from TOCIRL didnt have a pop at thieving our bloody identity when the forum went down. and dont feed me some shit about how thats bollox because i will pre-counter with the following (note: im not implying it was you, rather the person behind that site):

1. Do you deny that Sheriff has been trying to buy our domain name for approximately 4 months from Geo?? do you deny that? and can u defend that this is not simply trying to take the hard work that this club has put in INCLUDING YOUR OWN BLOODY EFFORTS over the past number of years and to capitalise on them for said persons own gain?

2. As soon, AS SOON as we went down www.starletclub.co.uk comes online, a "forum" with a not so very clever play on UKSC's own URL. If you want to create your own EP site thats no problem, we encourage further development within the scene, but pretty much trying to rip off UKSC's identity with a cunningly clever URL that will serve to misdirect people searching for ukstarletclub.com and making efforts to slide some of our members over to this other forum is just plain lazy and devious. Opptunistic isn't even the word! as soon as we are down, BOOM, there it is, how convenient. thats what fucks me off most, trying to capitalise on a problem on UKSC. vultures have more patience!

However, that being said, I take your point about other forums being advertised in sigs, although i refer to my above statement regarding those being completely different sites from UKSC, not poor imitation wanabes.

I've always had a lot of time for you Luke, u know that full well. You helped to promote and develop the atmosphere we have here on UKSC.

yet you are happy to see this site with such a similar name try to have a shot at taking our identity, and when that failed because Geo wouldnt sell, it basically ripped us off instead.

let me make one more thing clear to Sheriff if he reads this. UKSC's domain name is not for sale. Never has been, nor will it be. BUT, if it ever is, it will be sold to ME, so that UKSC and her identity are preserved and not threatened or ruined.

by all means keep the address, its not going to threaten what we have built here. but u could have PM'd steve about it, why call him out infront of everyone? and why not call me out instead?? im more than happy to answer your questions. no need to shoot off at steve in public.

Phil.

And a quick FYI tic Ireland approached me (Neil) asked for a bit of help mixing Uksc members and toc Ireland members. Was very polite and passionate to build a relationship between the 2 forums. Also wanted to meet Uksc members as there planning a few uk shows next year that's why I'm helping hum.Many Irish lads are on here now and many of us use there's. He did everything right

We've spent many many years as an admin team as well as every single member to get this site where it is today and are well most known for being laid back, fair and a good lot of banter. That's why as Phil mentioned above we felt it was best to remove your sig

as soon as this site when down for a few days i recieved messages from socks telling me to join this site which i thought was a bit of a pisstake to be honest, this site has been going for a whiloe now and as soon as there was a problem other member went and set up another site with coinsidently a very similiar name