Farhan´s Slammed Starlet

I have been working on this starlet for about a year. When I bought it, no panel was straight. Everything was dented.

I have reshaped all panels including the roof. And then it got a full respray in the original color.

These pictures of the car, are in winter mode. :-) With winter tires and wheels.

For the summer I have a set of custom BBS RS 003 wheels 16". You will have to wait a few months for pics, with them on. :-)

Enjoy the pics, and tell me what You all think :-)

1x.jpg

5.jpg

11-monster.jpg

12.jpg

10.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

6.jpg

2.jpg

We have 5 EP91´s in the family. I have another one, I am customizing. Both my sisters have one, And my brother Raffi has one, witch is on here. :-)

Edited by Farhan
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fucking amazing! what size of wheels are those? 13S?

and tyres what size are they, thats refreshingly different

get some pictures up of your other ep91 and your sisters too, your family sound like starlet nutters :)

Thanks everybody, its nice that you all (almost) like my car :)

Those wheels are Automotive 5,5x13 with Debica 145/60-13 tires, a little strech :)

The car is lowered 110mm, its looks high because of the angle the pictures are taken, but its low, i smashed the exhaust system 2 times and dented my olisump :)

My BBS RS 003 are 7x16 with 165/40-16 tires

About the pictures of our familys starlet, i will see what i can do, maybe a group picture :)

Loose the splitter as its to big (or change to a smaller one), and with the 16's i bet it will look a million times better as they will really fill the arches.

Dont get me wrong i do like it haha.

Yeah, i reckon 16s/15s with low pro tyres will look good.

I think it looks mint mate :) Let face it its not a euro car so why do people insist on haveing big wide wheels with streched tyers on a jap car etc it hands like shit and its go dam unsafe also any bigger then 15inch on an N/A and the car wouldnt moove lol...Keep up it up mate looks fresh