Farhan´s Slammed Starlet

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The splitter is from an Seat Cordoba, it was the best fittet splitter i found with not very much customizing.

Im driving on D2 suspension and it´s lowered 110mm, if you look close you will see that my stabilisator is almost near the ground :p

In Denmark we have speed bumps EVERYWHERE, Got damn Speedbumps!!!!!

About the mask, its a little fun :)

Some one asked to se the rest of our starlets. So here is our sisters. We bought it a few years ago. It's one of the last LHD ones. All the interior is in a different color. A facelift, if you want to call it that. Reflet rear lights, Avensis side markers, clear front lights and original Toyota bluetooth handsfree phone kit. The car is lowered 40mm with AP springs and KYB shocks.

17bcd85e.jpg

Our other sisters Starlet was just bought a few days ago. So gives us some time to clean and polish it. Then we will post some pics. This one is also lowered, with H&R springs and Sachs Sport Touring shocks.

And you can se mine, in the signature. Just click the link :p

Oh and by the way, here is our Dads 2004 Avensis 2.0 on 19"s :)

IMG_7074.jpg

IMG_7061.jpg

IMG_7062.jpg

I have talked with my brother, and we agreed to post two pics of his other starlet. These two pics are one year old. Today the car is a bit wider and alot meaner. Its a full on custom project with custom bodywork, bodykit and interior. A long term project. Maybe it will be reader for a paint job this summer, but only maybe. The car rides on 10x17" wheels in all 4 corners. The fenders are widend in metal, no fiberglass here. If you have any questions, I am sure that he will answer most of them :)

Here are the teasers.

IMG_0449.jpg

IMG_0452.jpg

Just don't ask for more pics. I don't think that he wants more posted, before it is finished.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...