New Site Feed Back

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Overall the site looks good, easy to navigate and loads up quick on my phone and my laptop. I like the new features that link Facebook and Youtube to the forum. I think the link should go to a UKSC account rather than Enzo’s page so everyone can upload to that account. I think it will look better once the old skin is back on. Any chance that u are able to get a “like” button on?

Keep up the good work

Shahzad

Overall the site looks good, easy to navigate and loads up quick on my phone and my laptop. I like the new features that link Facebook and Youtube to the forum. I think the link should go to a UKSC account rather than Enzo’s page so everyone can upload to that account. I think it will look better once the old skin is back on. Any chance that u are able to get a “like” button on?

Keep up the good work

Shahzad

sound man the layouts will totaly change again and everything is loosid, need to some how try to recreate the same feel or at least something similar to our old layout, so try not to judge on layout and features etc,

i like option is also something id lve thats also possible.

Loving this new layout looks so fresh only problem i have... Is nothing

Much love guys

Spot on, this has brought UKSC up to date and looks much better and fresher than the old layout. I'm so glad the home screen (blue with clouds etc) has gone!

one thing I've noticed while having a play on this forum and thats the top of page button, its a pain without it lol

apart from that im really liking it!

There is a little arrow at the very bottom of every page that takes you back to the top Josh!