Best discs and pads for around 200bhp?

This.. Though red stuff take awhile to warm up and you get terrible brake dust! :p

I dont find the brake dust bad! And Ive never noticed that I need to warm em up lol, but I was used to warped disks with budget pads before!

surely levin set up would only cost a tad more for much more gain. even the st185 single caliper upgrade would be better.

everyone who has them rates them very well from what ive read.

all i know is standard brakes are cack at any power imo. thats why i went with wilwoods lol. but ony because i got a bargain.

I would get uprated pads, and basic discs - dimples/grooves/drilled holes etc are no real advantage with modern pads. In case it's any help we do have options for people who can't stretch to 4-pots:

------------------OEM fit parts-----------------

bw181.jpg

EP91 etc front brakes (pad shape as above):

254x18mm front discs, 43mm high, 55mm bore (same as Toyota 43512-16080) = £60.06+vat/pr

EBC Red front = £58.87+vat/set

EBC Yellow = £61.10+vat/set

EBC Blue = £67.21+vat/set

Ferodo DS2500 = £91.34+vat/set

Ferodo DS3000 = £99.91+vat/set

Carbotech AX6 = £POA (£140+vat minimum)

Carbotech XP8 = £POA (£140+vat minimum)

i had ebc dimpled and grooved and they warped and had hair line cracks start appearing so running red stuffs on blue print discs seem ok so far i really dont rate glanza brakes my dads aygo ones wear best ^.^