Is anyone a member on saxperience?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao! That thread is amazing. I'm finding it really really really hard as to why anyone could even try to justify that a saxo is better than a glanza or a GT?.... I really don't even know where to start other than that saxos are made of plastic and a mint VTS is worth about £1000.

Bunch of idiots lol

and @driver yes some saxo's are shit..well a large majority of them but some are actually awesome. was a build a while ago cant remember where but all carbon fibre parts, throttlebodies, rollcage, stack dash. was amazing little car.

never driven one mind but yu gotta admit its the owners that have given em a bad name. come on we have all seen some of the monstrosities that have been created from starlets too!

still tho.. starlet over saxo any day of the week lol

99.9% of saxo drivers are dicks and think they can beat everything! The funniest thing in this thread is poor dan getting wound up again sooo LOL, wish I could have raced the 85 againist one at crail!

99.9% of Glanzas/Gts > 99.9% of Saxos

But there is the other 0.1% thats the other way round.

I think were agrred that saxons on the most part are thoroughly shit but a stock VTR/VTS or even mildly modded is good fun !

Back on topic. Nobody can help you on here i dont think. Just spam the fuck out of it. Comment on build thread with stuff like "Awesome, loking forward to updates" and 100 posts is piss easy to achieve.

• 2 weeks later...

shame on you for openig a thread like this saxos should never be spoken of on this forum its sacralidge you should go and confess your sins to the starlet gods and all will be forgiven ahahaha

X2 :) A terrible sin i'll say, why would anybody mention the S word on here !

Keep bitchin peeps lol

Lmao i love you guys!

Some really nasty saxos round this way... Like rats.... They only have themselves to blame for there title.... They. Chose to put them Fugly kits on there car as they think " it looks good "

I could rant for hours about them, i havent even seen one that i can respect on a mechanical car love level! They are all abused and turned into bod-mon cars...

Probably would never buy a saxo due to the fact there common and french and I picked the sr for it's rarity and cheap insurance due to not being a typical boy racer car, but there is quite a tastefully modded vts around the corner from me. People only notice the shit ones, well 99%

I would love to have a project ax gt in all honesty though.