Is anyone a member on saxperience?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL cant believe you asked that on here

I thought I'd be treading on thin ice lol. Its just because I got a VTS sat at a mates that I need to shift and could do with an alloy wheel on it. I don't actually like them but I picked it up cheap and can make a bit on it. Who wouldn't? :blush:

I was on there(only to sell saxo parts off a breaker) one of my neighbours has a vts and i cant stand him could allways steal one from him lol Ill see if i can still log in later and access the forums :)

Nice one mate

some of those cars is well sick ;) i is seeing me n da mandem rolling in one of these bad boys................

is it fuck....................... exactly the reason why saxos get slated haha :lol:

Edited by mattyD

They aren't good at all IMO, fucking horrible cars, the pedals are shit, the gearboxes feel terrible (put a load of wet sponges in a bucket then stir it with a baseball bat and you have a Peugeot/Citroen gearbox!)

Back on topic lol - try ebay for wheels, or breakers yard.

Edited by ste91

I think Dan507 is on there. I recall him registering to defend Glanzas as the Saxo boys were slating them, poor Dan got slated by them too! :lol:

True.

Glanza>Saxo

http://www.facebook.com/pages/id-rather-have-aids-than-a-saxo/292502812176

this has pissed me of again. there slating glanza's bacease there 'chavvy' WTF HAVE YOU GOOGLED SAXO RECENTLY YOU FUCKING BLIND CUNTS.

pricks. i'f i could hack. i'd hack them so had they'd be shitting sideways for the next six months.