Basically my car is due back from tuning developments in the next month and it should be running about 350bhp, i was considering buying an inlet mani and 3" exhaust too but surely at 350bhp its just gonna light up both front wheels in most gears so im not even going to be able to run full boost until like fourth gear? Would it be possible to 4 wheel drive my ep91 or do i have to buy a ep95 and transfer my engine across and get it looking sexy? Surely this is gonna be very expensive as im no mechanic and it probably take it back to tuning developments for all work to be carried out. I havent got a clue about ep95's so all info is appreciated, thanks.

you'll have to buy the ep95 dude, because the floor pan is different.

but seeing as you already have the glanza all done, it should be a fairly easy swap :) just pull your looms out and put them into the ep95, and mate up your engine with the 4wd gearbox :)

easy peasy lol

Easy peasy lmao if you day so Ryan boy!! ok well im going to enjoy the glanza all summer now then may see about getting an ep95 next winter when the glanza will be off the road anyway, i just got a feeling im gonna be pissed off with spending all this money for constant wheelspin no traction lol

Ok mate niceone, im gonna see how i get on with it when i get it back but the way i keep looking at it is i can have as much power as i want if i cant get it down though its gonna be useless so might be worth getting a 95 and purchasing an inlet and bigger exhaust :-) i havent had boost for over 4 months now itl probably frighten the shit out of me when i get it back anyway lol

Well i didnt before and i was running a 5E ct9 hybrid at 1.3 bar and it would spin in third on a moist day lol so I've bought a c52 box and TRD diff now so we will see how that gets on with a 5E TD05 18G at 1.4 bar, plus head work and camms :-) getting exited now as you can probably tell lol

lol, the diff will help no end mate :) plus there are always other things you can get to help like an anti lift kit ( although some people think they are pointless) etc

i imagine the 2 wheels will be fine, there is a few people around putting big power through the front and they manage to cope plus its about how you put the power down anyway ;) lol

i bet you cant wait bud, i get excited when i get her back after a week let alone 4 months! and she will be an animal when you get her back :)

Il have to look into getting an anti-lift kit then mate :-) even if it doesnt help il do it for peice of mind lol well il set the boost in every gear through my AVCR and with a lil few trials i should be able to set the right amount of boost before she starts lighting the wheels up lol so bord without it though, its making me want a dc2 :/ im sure as soon as i get it back il be loving it, 4 months without boost is killing me though!!

is the 4wd system not all that good? i heard it would struggle to cope with a decent amount of power! anything over 260ish and it would fail

you heard wrong. well over 300bhp has been ran through them without issues.

the ep95 transmission is essentially identical to the ep85. even the 4wd yaris(vitz) uses the same stuff so they got it right first time. part numbers are different tho.

mine was at one point last year running 312 hp and launching repeatedly in the dry. weejohn was running nitrous so probably had even more hp. one or two people seem to have had to replace the viscous coupling but i cant seem to break anything.

Edited by ted

Hmmmmmm :/ ok well thanks mate, and Amjad dont tempt me lol im gonna see how i get on now when i get her back, no doubt at first il crap my pants but by the end of the year i may think its pretty rubbish not being able to run full boost in 1st, 2nd and 3rd and i manna crack 400bhp :-)

Yeah i see what you mean pal, for instance if i was to set my boost on the avcr correctly in each gear and a rainy day appeared these boost levels would be useless therefore id have to use my right foot sensibly as you quite rightly mentioned

Have fun trying to find a 95, think now they are rarer than ever, i've been hunting for one myself. There are 7 on trade car view the now, but they're autos or 5dr. Theres a couple on modified car export japan but like 200000-300000 yen plus shipping. Anyway man amazing car!

lol, well dont i feel stupid now for slating the 4wd system...........................................but if i was given the wrong info in the first pace then................................................................ :rtfm:

Have fun trying to find a 95, think now they are rarer than ever, i've been hunting for one myself. There are 7 on trade car view the now, but they're autos or 5dr. Theres a couple on modified car export japan but like 200000-300000 yen plus shipping. Anyway man amazing car!

Contact Enzo on here if you still want an ep95