Nighthawk Ep4 Civic Yoo (Project stealth) GET TOUR VOTES IN Pg 3

Check out Ishaqs wheels you might not be happy with spraying the lip yourself! Pics of the DC2!!!

if you are going to do it make sure you do them in a nice clean place really... lol

mines only temp, im going to get mine polished up again then use the anodised paint again.. i did mine because mine was reallly bad, check out my build thread for pics bro

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hugeeeee update!!! Lol I got my front tow strap yesterday and was thinking that I might have to sell it as I had literally no were to put it. I then rememberd that that I was in the era of the cable tip ;) so decided to cable tie it to the bumper as I'm not going to be using it for towing lol simply a cosmetic thing anyway here's a pik. Not very visible In The pik as its black but o well :)

e44be4a3.jpg

18fb7ae5.jpg

De wiper time :D right thought I'd go out and dewiper the whip!

Before

edc0cb67.jpg

After

f063d8d4.jpg

cdc22838.jpg

Right got my mates dad to wire in my footwell lights :D I wired them to a switch and to the ignition. So i can switch it on and off when I feel like it and if I forget to switch it off after driving when I turn the ignition of the lights go off themselves :) here's some piks, there in daylight so don't look that bright.

f4777b04.jpg

9caf80f5.jpg

I located the switch inside/top of this compartment as I didn't want it visible :) also it's easily accessible.

236c5d0e.jpg

That's all...... For now ;) comments welcome

• 2 weeks later...

Right been a while and a few updates.!!!!!! ill let the piks do the talking :D

De wiper time biggrin.png right thought I'd go out and dewiper the whip!

Before

edc0cb67.jpg

After

f063d8d4.jpg

cdc22838.jpg

Just a sideshot I took off my iPhone yesterday lol, thought I'd chuck it up smile.png

d5ef05d8.jpg

Few piks I took with matching rims because I put them all on tongue.png

56bd6ac8.jpg

fd19c273.jpg

Right people about time for a little update wink.png

Got some I interior bulbs off my man Hedley and got them fitted ASAP

8ef39f0b.jpg

ef47a7bb.jpg

And finally got myself a Type R spoiler biggrin.png in NHB aswell! Yay

Old one and CTR one

e0b2e557.jpg

Comments welcome..

The Civic type r spoiler has to be modded to fit. We're we cut a hole for the wiring to go through. Also put a grommet there to avoid any sharp metal edges and look neater too

02c47c15.jpg

Two shots of the ep's and the teg sneaking in tongue.png

01300cd7.jpg

54dcb01b.jpg

Taped up! As we tiger sealed the edges to stop any movement or rattle From the spoiler smile.png

c8dd8c38.jpg

bc7536b5.jpg

That's all for now guys biggrin.png

Right guys, here's some piks off the spoiler and Afew I took this morning biggrin.png off to take my blind uncle on a track day specially for the blind!!! Should give him a fun day wink.png

Anyway here's some piks biggrin.png

56fba395.jpg

18499926.jpg

82241b51.jpg

5a374066.jpg

ca066458.jpg

Comments welcome smile.png

the headlights look odd? are the type R lights different frm the deisel ones?

needs lowering a bit now and this will look sweet pal :)

Yh matey, type r's have projector front headlights wereas theses lights are only found on the diesel models. And dude!!! its lowered.!! scrapes everywere on the front.!!! :o the rear is a tad high but the front is like 45mm!! lol

really? needs coils :) for more lows :)

just looks like you've stuck bigger wheels on lol. get some type R headlights too :)

Nah to both :p lol its cuz the tyres are 40 profile, when i had 50 it looked alot lower because off the arch gap. Every1 has type r headlights. f that ;) lol