Nighthawk Ep4 Civic Yoo (Project stealth) GET TOUR VOTES IN Pg 3

Hello all. Been off here for a while now so thought its about time I came back to show what i moved onto from the starlet and to chuck up a build thread. I have a 2005 NHB Civic ep4. Had the car for about 3 months and its done be very well so far as i brought it for the economy (53mpg averagely) . Anyway enough talk here's some pictures wink.png

1st off all to let you guys know an ep4 is a diesel wink.png

iphonepiksumi108.jpg

When i first got her, I put the wind deflectors on though

iphonepiksumi028.jpg

iphonepiksumi029.jpg

And then it snowed

iphonepiksumi145.jpg

iphonepiksumi147.jpg

Interior Snap. Fitted my vibe cbr12 sub and kenwood KDC5051u headunit wink.png

iphonepiksumi221.jpg

Next on the list were 6000k HID's from Hedley wink.png

Standard

iphonepiksumi014.jpg

Hid's

iphonepiksumi013.jpg

iphonepiksumi016.jpg

Next a little edit on snapspeed on iphone wink.png and the goodbye kiss when the starlet went sad.png

iphonepiksumi037.jpg

iphonepiksumi040.jpg

iphonepiksumi106.jpg

Next on the list was lowering the beast (Springs are prosport 40mm)

Before

iphonepiksumi031.jpg

During

iphonepiksumi153.jpg

After

iphonepiksumi154.jpg

Couldn't manage to lower the back as the lower strut bolt was begin a cu*t to get off so Drongo gave up tongue.png

iphonepiksumi155.jpg

Right next i decided to get a debadged front grill, excuse the white marks under the headlight, i did a restoration to the lights to get rid off cloudyness and didnt clean up lo

iphonepiksumi161.jpg

iphonepiksumi164.jpg

iphonepiksumi166.jpg

iphonepiksumi168.jpg

Might be able to spot the aeroblade wipers in this pik too

iphonepiksumi180.jpg

This morning i decided to carbon wrap my interior door handles

Before

iphonepiksumi205.jpg

iphonepiksumi203.jpg

After

iphonepiksumi215.jpg

iphonepiksumi217.jpg

Well thats all for now. Any comments and ideas are welcome. biggrin.png

Edited by ali_legend
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks cool bro :thumbsup:

are you going to make it look like a type r rep?

Well plans are type r backbox to go on, Type r rear bumper, Type r spoiler. Lol might change rims too as ive found out the ones on there are same as type r but 16" and type r's are 5 stud and ep4's are 4 stud, also they are very very very rare and worth about £350/£400 so after some rota grid drifts ;)

Decent progress mate. My mates sister has a blue one. Never any hassle with it and alwasy says the mpg is good :) There coming into a decent price range aswell these days .

Yh man nice cars. Gives me very good economy as i commute like 80 miles a day. lol And not too expensive either for a 2005 ;)

I do like this shape of civic, was so close to buying an ep2 a few months ago. What are your next plans? Remap. Sure theres more power hiding in there.

Same plans as what i said to ishaq matey, Remap takes it from 105bhp to 130bhp and 162lbs torque to 220lbs of torque so very good gains just have to pay £300 for a good map lol

Edited by ali_legend

Well plans are type r backbox to go on, Type r rear bumper, Type r spoiler. Lol might change rims too as ive found out the ones on there are same as type r but 16" and type r's are 5 stud and ep4's are 4 stud, also they are very very very rare and worth about £350/£400 so after some rota grid drifts ;)

Yh mate very good on economy.! Good price for what you get overall and the year too matey ;)

Same plans as what i said to ishaq matey, Remap takes it from 105bhp to 130bhp and 162lbs torque to 220lbs of torque so very good gains just have to pay £300 for a good map lol

Edited by ali_legend

Right guys not a massive update but as a few of you know someone fucked y rear bumper up and did it blue! My brother decided he would spray it black for me while I was In notts for the week. So I know have a BLaCK CTR rear bumper :D also decided to wash the car, 2nd time since ive had it :o

Black bumper ;)

a610bd4f.jpg

Loving how low it is on the front :)

877b4b9f.jpg

ca372f70.jpg

Lemme know what you guys think :)

Diesel particulate filter. And a turbo back exhaust with decat would be sweet, our Leon whooshes on idle and chatters on lift off :D

(Goes a lot better than out old Leon without the custom exhaust). Bumper looks sweet and it's settled nicely too! I'd be tempted to say even keep these wheels but in a darker anthracite! And save for Grid Drifts :p

DPF is in the exhaust just like a cat, but I'm not sure if this will have one or not. Basically you more or less want a straight through exhaust except for the back box.

On the intake side, standard air boxes and panel filters are usually fine until you start going into big power.

What's the intercooler like? (I assume it has one).

I think these have a GT1749V which should be good for 150bhp?

Edited by ste91