Nighthawk Ep4 Civic Yoo (Project stealth) GET TOUR VOTES IN Pg 3

You got potentially make this a pretty pokey car then, what sort of power is the standard fuel system good for?

But with just a free flowing exhaust, upgraded intercooler and a remap it should be rather quick from A to B.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OEM filter should be good mate just make sure there aren't any restrictions in any of the pipe work. :)

Once you start tuning it though you will want more and more. ;) Diesels aren't just boring mile munchers

Little update :)

I brought a rear tow hook. Wanted black with red writing but you can't get them :( wanted to follow through will the stealth look :D

2861b25a.jpg

Next I decided to make sure I got what I wanted and do the writing red ;)

327e34d7.jpg

b630bc32.jpg

Was really really happy with how it turned out :D

Next I chucked up my club sticker to start reppin and cut a red H sticker up to fit my standard badge until the resin one I ordered arrives :)

599f7652.jpg

That's all for now folks, any comments welcome :)

Right I think it's time for an update :)

Firstly i got my rear badge from a dude on epcivic an fitted it

6f2d73c0.jpg

Next I got some new rims that I'm going to spray matte black centres and a candy red lip ;)

2a75ef1f.jpg

dabab3c5.jpg

ea51fffa.jpg

Next a little photoshop my mate did for me :D (miib14)

b8b54075.jpg

Finally my TRS tow strap arrived, thanks Hou :) I didn't like the TRS in white so I coloured it in to go with the colour scheme. Also because I don't have fog light holes in the bumper im going to have to think of a way/place to fit it :p

cb558069.jpg

That's all for now folks, any comments welcome :D

Ok then lol are you telling me what car I have? Lol this is an ep4 the 1.7cdti 3door, the 5 door is called an eu9.

Also to add the ep1 stopped at 2003 and this is a 2005 furthermore ep1's only came in prefacelift and mine is a facelift.

Psht telling me what car I have lol

Edited by ali_legend