what would you do ???

lol seen this vid before, 1st thing i noticed this morning is a cat peed on my front fog light n bumper the twat, normally it jumps on my roof and goes down the front screen onto the bonnet and leaves paw prints, i tried that spray repelant, i stinks off wee and only works for a couple of weeks. dont know what to do as theres many cats in the area and piss me off

^^ ha ha second ideas a good one lol

just thought of this, you can get a siron thing for your garden that you put on the ground and we cant hear it but cats hate it! it just works within a so meny yards i think so you could place it near your car maybe??

Both those videos are fucking amazing haha! If I were in your position I'd just deal with it myself because at the end of the day whats the owner going to do? Have a sit down with his cat and explain to it why it can't sit on your bonnet?.... I don't think so lol. Cats do what they want and as the aussie proved, they don't really learn lol...

A few methods though are a cat deterant which is basically a motion sensor that squeels a high pitch when its set off, fucking annoying when you walk past it though, wouldn't reccomend one.

Garlic. Cats supposedly hate garlic. Maybe keep a few cloves behind your grille :p.

Twisted metal.... An old game for Playstation. Take a few tips from the cars on there haha :D.

Cat food. Lure it into a different part of the garden?

Lost for ideas.... Sorry mate lol!

Both those videos are fucking amazing haha! If I were in your position I'd just deal with it myself because at the end of the day whats the owner going to do? Have a sit down with his cat and explain to it why it can't sit on your bonnet?.... I don't think so lol. Cats do what they want and as the aussie proved, they don't really learn lol...

A few methods though are a cat deterant which is basically a motion sensor that squeels a high pitch when its set off, fucking annoying when you walk past it though, wouldn't reccomend one.

Garlic. Cats supposedly hate garlic. Maybe keep a few cloves behind your grille :p.

Twisted metal.... An old game for Playstation. Take a few tips from the cars on there haha :D.

Cat food. Lure it into a different part of the garden?

Lost for ideas.... Sorry mate lol!

Never knew cats were like vampires and hate garlic lol! :D