what would you do ???

right there is some new people moved into the house over the road from mine and they have a cat the size off a beach ball its disgusting tbh! but every nite the fuckin thing jumps up onto my bonnet but as its so fat it can bearly get up so it claws its way onto the bonnet scraching my car and putting hair and mud all over it! i have caught it twaice naw but cant catch the thing!

do i go cause an argument with him and make things awkward or do i just deal with it my self and get ahold off the cat and akt like its gone missing ??????

chears luke

ye think i might but what can he do to stop it if u get me as he carnt physicly sit ther watching my car and he carnt exactly keep it locked up but its really gettin to me came home from wrk naw and yet again it was on the bonnet grrrr cnt catch it though it shifts for a big thing haha

haha my dog chased it once but no luck

Mate you can buy a machine that gives of a really high pitch sound think they sell em on eBay when something goes near it it goes off we can't hear it but one of the lads I work with had the same problem he got one of those and after a few days it don't bother going near the drive :D

Haha at vids. A cat kept coming into my garden and shitting on the grass next to the door step. NOT FUNNY. So i bought a laser pen off www.spymodex.com ( green 50ma fucking beast) and kept shining it at the cats face, and now it come round any more. Recommended man.