146.9 for unleaded fuel!!!!!!

i think it can only go so far before everything is up in arms again, HOPEFULLY SOON! as said, its getting beyond a joke! when me and the missus drove from LA to Vegas, we filled the car up on 35 dollars! about 28 quid or so,, and the worse thing about fuel prices here,,,,,they will only go up! :(

i cast a thousand curses on the government and greedy oil barons!

Lads its 160.9 per litre in Ireland!!

Its a disgrace, make ya tax your car here too. But if you go Stateside, they put the tax on the petrol and its still half the price.

I remember being in Florida and it was $2.67 per gallon.. :o

V-Power use to be in the 140's down here its dropped a fair bit. anyway its so much more worth it. i'm getting 220+ miles from a tank. BP only just touched 200miles and tesco ultimate..well. 180 miles and the car felt slower.

V-Power FTW

It really is now getting beyond a joke a was listening to news report and it said it doesn't take em any more money to get n produce the oil/petrol it is just the fact we get penalised by our government more and more and our tax's etc keep going up its a joke we should make the goverment idiots live on our wages see how they get on :-/