What's the longest time you have been without your car?

I have no car for approximetly 2 weeks as its going 4E-FTE and it feels really crap not having a car to drive never mind not having my own car.

Its only day one for me and after a few hours it really shows how dependant i am on my car for transport.

Will have to catch the bus to work and i hate public transport :(

the longest ive been without the car is 4 days due to clutch and gearbox that went on me.

Its not really the same thing but i passed my test 18 months ago and not got a car yet

18months and no car, i had to get one asap once i passed lol, what car are you looking to get then?

1 1/2 - 2 months lol, thats how long roughly each conversion took lol

nearly 2 months, thats something i can not do lol! however your car coversions are well worth it and is more than a simple conversion ^_^

3months after a bad car accident after some chavs ramed in to the side of me in a corsa while tryna under take me on a b road and but me my misses and her vtr in to a tree .and couldnt drive my glanza as screwed my back up so had to sell it biggest regret of my life