Help me choose driving experience

I've just changed jobs and as i'd been with my last company quite some time they very kindly had a whip round and brought me a driving experience at Silverstone. I really don't know what to choose as there is 10 differnt events but i can only do one i have dismissed a few but would like to see what other people think. Oh and it doesn't detail what the cars are...

1 Aston Martin

2 Audi R8

3 Ferrari

4 Lamborghini

5 Lotus

6 Off road

7 Rage buggies for two

8 Rally

9 Single seater

10 Skid contol

I'm not really into the R8

A mate has a lotus and i've been lucky enough to drive that

Also go off roading with a mate

The buggies and the rally thing i've seen at the shows and would rather pay 30 quid and have a go there tbh

Would try the single seater but i aint small as those who have met me know so didn't think it would be much fun squeezing into one of the lol!

Skid control... i've had my fun with RWD cars

So it's really come down to driving an Aston, ferrari or Lamborghini would be interested in peoples thoughts and if anyone has done one of these things what they went for and what it was like.

I'll have a guess at the models. 360, gallardo and v8 vantage. Although they may be kind and have 430 but nothing newer.

Personally i'd choose the lambo but if rwd is your thing then the ferrari will be more of a laugh than the aston.

ive done the ferrari and single seater one, and gotta say the ferrari just didnt compare, the single seater was so much more fun.

im 6ft and fit in fine, i think these things are designed to fit people of all different sizes.

Nothing felt better than going flat out down the donnington straight having my head pulled off my shoulders because i was going that fast! was epic!

I know youve ruled it out but i would definatly recommend doing the single seater. :)

id b tempted to pick ferrari as a child i always dreamt of drivin 1,the F40 gives me a rager lol, but wud pick the lambo dependin on wot 1 it was.

the aston,despite how good it looks,is too roly poly n heavy.

but im a total slag and wud ride anythin so id b happy with anythin lol pity they dont hav a noble m12

lambo my mate did 1 the other day . and i was lucky enough to drive 1 the other day for one of are customers who had is rims painted and let me tell you quick aint the word go for the lambp you wont be disapointed mate