what starlet to get

two letters... GT :)

Neh its all personal preference! I wanted a turbo, prefer the looks of the quadlamp GT and they're lighter than glanzas... And cheaper... They were my inital reasons for getting a GT and not a Glanza.

If I was getting my first car though, an SR would be very nice... A naturally aspirated version (4EFE) of the 1.3 turbo engine that comes in the GT and Glanza (4EFTE)... Still very nippy and all round good cars.

Failing that, an EP80 (The N/A version of the GT) would be epic! But you're going to struggle to find one in my opinion. They're pretty rare!

Haha Glanza owners will say Glanzas. GT owners will say GT's. This is simply because both of them are EPIC! stick to an N/A tho 3.5k! what to do. buy an N/A get it insured for 1.5k save the other 2k and buy a glanza next year simples ;). And yes a GLANZA lol

one word - glanza :D

not as old and hanging as an ep82 and looks loads better :)

plus who cares about the interior. just an excuse to strip it and get some nice recaro's in there ;)

Hanging indeed :( get back to your micra

19257_17508.jpg

img_1110.jpg

I love the gt glanza argument

Edited by MARC MOSS

Are you sure your doin a quote on a glanza as a lot of them are registered as non turbo uk models, and you need to put that its an import. As 3.5 sounds stupidly cheap for a glanza as your first car. Retry it manually putting in the car make and model ans that its an import, then your probs looking at 5k plus