Well to cut a long dull story short. i bought a new daily as driving a van 24/7 while the 85 is being rebuilt is a: dull and b: impractical. So to save my gf driving all the time i found an excuse for another toyota :D

Is a 94 Levin GT-Apex

its a fwd (shame but toyota changed to fwd from rwd in the 80's on the levin) 1.6 20v 4age silvertop with quad throtle bodies and 155-160hp standard. it revs to near 9k rpm and is awesome to drive tbh. Is basicaly stock.

Plans are oil change and to sort the few minor stone chips and the small dent in the drivers wing, fit my apexi panel filter when it arrives and thats basicaly it lol. would maybe lower her on some springs if i can be arsed.

Anyway pics

2012-03-15171459.jpg

2012-03-12142356.jpg

2012-03-12142411.jpg

2012-03-15171539.jpg

2012-03-12142429.jpg

Yea got a few. has loads of coin holders ect even in the ashtray wich has never been used. has boot mat and all levin 5 piece oem floor mats too. also a sunroof and directional side lights. its a lovley drive!! Only got 90k km's on the clock. will need a mph converter on at some point though as km's bugs me lol.

i had one few years back had toms front bumper, gab shocks with rsr springs, 421 mani, kakimoto exhaust, advan sa3r wheels, toms oil cap, toms rad cap and toms gearknob plus few other extras. will get picks up when i find them

Cheers for the comments lads. and lee god damn you!! Im trying soooo hard not to mod it but they look sweet as modded :( been looking at charge speed bodykits from japan already! Haha

• 1 month later...

Ok so, bought this as an oem car to just drive about when not at work in the van. but.................... dont like the lenso' in 15" on this as they just dont suit it imo. so though sod it few mods wont hurt lol.

DSC03657.jpg

will be resprayed volk dirty bronz and fitted with yoko's :D still waiting on the apexi panel filter from japan to turn up. and got a few other little ideas to come. so much for not modding it lol

i have a spare exhaust i got with my ae111 was told it was an old HKS system that came on it from japan guyi bought the car off says he changed to a silent high power because it was to loud for his area make me an offer if your intrested

• 2 weeks later...

Fitted the -40mm springs. ride is awesome and car looks mean! Big thanks to the legend that is turbo grant for staying late at work to fit em for me ;)

2012-05-01202234.jpg

2012-05-01202225.jpg

still need to settle. When they do and the 16's are refurbed and fitted ill get some proper pics.

Edited by shorty