Our Plot for JAE

i need to wait and see how my circumstances change over the next few weeks, cant see me driving any my cars there 1 being my starlet wont be ready and my trueno wouldnt fit in haha see how things turn out maybe fly over or something

Which starlet wont be ready, last time I checked you had 3????

What you mean it wont fit in? There are gona be F'in MX-5s there, could do with a mans version lol.

Keep us posted dude, could always meet you at the boat and convoy or if you need a lift from airport etc shout

Mark

Even Michele says we need the Norn Iron people crew folk countrybumpkins dudes LEGENDS

Get a ticket bought and worry about getting etc later, even get foot passenger on boat and you can call suicide in one of our motors (being an owner of 3 91s I wont be offended if you want to go in GLS comfort) lol

we need a tug of war me thinks lol, break out the big guns :)

im up for this ryan ;)

Typical Ryan up for a good tug....

LOL only on yours marc :)

Edited by lottie
  • 4 weeks later...

Looks like there will be some good clubs in that area, I will no doubt crawl on to your stand at some point and try to not be so ill this year!

It is :) Might make it half strength. Last year I was drinking my own brewed beer plus some polish raspberryaide I made. I had a great night Friday, Saturday and Sunday were a write off though. Judged the UKSC show n shine whilst trying not to spew on anyone's car!