Japfest is back on

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you manage to upload the file mate ?? its ok managed to download it from the net so i have it on file aswell now :thumbsup:

dont know how to upload it here? as its not a pic, its a PDF file,

if you want pm me your email address and i will send it accross

guys, i wont have the starle at japfest, will it be ok too bring my new toy an hide in the back ground? some one confirm if not ill jump in me mates n/a

thanks

Will be ok Dan we will park you with the rest of the "Others" :)

John

How can i fill the spec sheet in? is it meant to be printed off and filled in by hand or what programme can i use to type on it? like maybe something like adobe reader or something? i reset windows on my laptop so havent even got anything to view the spec sheet haha i can print them off though..

Has anybody any idea where abouts the clubstand is going to be?

We are still not sure yet as they have had to do a "little" moving ^_^

How can i fill the spec sheet in? is it meant to be printed off and filled in by hand or what programme can i use to type on it? like maybe something like adobe reader or something? i reset windows on my laptop so havent even got anything to view the spec sheet haha i can print them off though..

I think you can edit it in Word / Adobe Reader? If not then just print it and hand write it in felt tip!