ouch!!! not for the weak stomach :)

hey guys, just a little thread to show you all what ive been up too this week, well wednesday morning was working on a crane, removing the hydraulic pipes, the last one was so tight i had so much force on it, it suddenly came loose and i smashed my hand against a metal eedge, laughed at first. then saw all the blood spraying out lol...

so down to casualty i go, at 9am, llanelli 15 miles. transferred to carmarthen, which is 35 miles away from llanelli, passin my house on the way. wait 2 hours then transferred to morriston, which is back past my house and past llanelli then a furtherr 10 miles lol.

got into surgery wednesday night, turns out id snapped the tendons in my thumb and needed them fused together. bit of a nightmare got home yesterday afternoon, 3 weeks in cast and 5 weeks of solid physio, no pay either so safe to saY im screwed,

heres the only pics ive got, doesnt look too bad but thought id share.

456249_10150668124936513_593071512_9758827_938474771_o.jpg

475534_10150673033146513_593071512_9765282_606179104_o.jpg

Edited by dan_91

haha didnt hurt until after the op, dont even no what scar im gonna have because they reckon they had to cut my hand back a bit to find the tendons lol,

i dont think its good enough for nuts tbh but ill get on it now lol. bored already n its only my first day home!! haha

That looks like it was pleasurable :/ ha.

However I see you cut and raise you a gash ...

cut.jpg

This was a mate of mine who caught it with a 1mm slitting disc in an angle grinder which also rode off across his chest and cut his top but missed his skin !!

They normally heal up pretty well if it was a clean cut, its when chunks go missing you get big scars !

Ooft that looks nasty. He mend ok? Camera phones great invention lol. Funny u say that Ryan. Just ditched my friend with benefits n now seeing a 28 year old teacher. Also a milf. 2 brownie points for me. consudering I'm only 20 lol

my mate did that with a grinder the disc shattered and hit him straigh in his face luckly he turned his head but now has a gash from his ear to corner of his mouth he could stick his tounge threw the hole proper rank like

LOL

stumbled across these, they arent during, but they are the recovery pics lol

this

infection2.jpg

turned to this in 3 hours

infection.jpg

then after a few weeks is dis infectant bath sessions and antibiotics

DSC00056.jpg

DSC00057.jpg

then almost healed :)

DSC00091.jpg

was off work for 2 months and at the doctors monday wednesday and friday for the entire time