Japfest - BEWARE TOO MANY PHOTOS

Was a good day and some nice pics there shelly

Gutted i didnt see your V :p

Also followed your bros car in, and seen you Shelly (I think) sat in the D2 stand but didnt want to come over and disturb you chatting!! :p

I think the black GT with white slipstreams in john569 (think thats his username) and is the one silver quadlight Annans car?

Didnt see many starbos really seen Mikey Monkfish and his mate with a silver V which was teh best Starlet I saw!!!

Some good drifting going on :p

Lol i didin't drive as i sat in my brothers car :p So you would've of seen my V. Oh my goodness u followed us in? no way, didnt see you. I was sat at D2 for a while and walked around for a few times, didn't see anyone i knew lol

Yeah thought I seen you in the back of his car

Looks stunning does that car!!!

Well you woulsnt of seen me I was in a Black corsa C with White multispoke wheels

Good pics there gal!

Loving the old school starlet with the cossy lump! It must be mad to drive.

And the more I see that Yaris, the more it makes me nauseous .

Just thinking that you guys should do up some flyers to pop under starlet wipers for events like that.

Haha, my car is famous! :p

But neways, the starlet with the cosworth engine was strange and a REAL sleeper.. i mean, even the wheels were standard i think, well.. they were biscuits, so i wonder how it handles the power...

When i was at the D2 stand, i did speak to one person breifly, He'd heard of toyotagtturbo forum tho, i think he ownes a silver glanza, jus got it for about 3 months.. is it anyone one here?

Don't worry, you can admire shelly's car at JAE when we both drive there, whilst we drool over your car.. :p

T