Keep an eye on Japspeed systems from 2fast2cool on eBay. I pick mine up for £60.00 plus postage will take a bit of cutting a welding, but a good system for the money. Plus I'm sure you could flog the back box and getting another one.

I got mine from here for £70 posted, then another £160 to Dean@RW for a custom exhaust mani :) yet to be fitted though :(

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine also passed today straight away no problems, do what i always do when doing the conversion! get a twin filament holder and wire that in for the jdm bottom sidelight and fog :) works a treat and passes mot!

A European left light is fine too. But really I like the twin white fields more. That's when you get a right rear light from a LHD car.

Ive never seen that done. Any pics?

Sweet!!

Get a second twin fillament bulb holder and put a fog light in the lower right rear light. Thats what I've done

How do i go about doing this?

Scrappy or someone breaking there car. Just need another top bulb holder with a few inches of wire, they screw into the bottom the same as the top. Wire it up pop a bulb in the same as the top (something like 5w/55w) or with a higher wattage than the brake light so the fog light is nice and bright and hey presto :)

Just make sure all the tail light wattages match or your'll have some brighter than others lol

Scrappy or someone breaking there car. Just need another top bulb holder with a few inches of wire, they screw into the bottom the same as the top. Wire it up pop a bulb in the same as the top (something like 5w/55w) or with a higher wattage than the brake light so the fog light is nice and bright and hey presto :)

Just make sure all the tail light wattages match or your'll have some brighter than others lol

Simple as that is it?

WhatthefuckamIreading_zps43736da5.jpg

It's going to turn out simple, but i just dont get it =[

Lol i don't mind doing it. I just like pictures and like bullet points.

1) Goto scrap yard or breakers online and ask for a twin filament bulb holder which is used for the rear brake and side light.

2) Remove the original fog light bulb holder and cut the wire.

3) Using the new twin filament bulb holder wire the original fog light live wire to the high filament wire that's coming from the holder and then bring a wire down from your top sidelight and wire that into the low filament wire coming from the holder and then connect the earth also.

4) Insert a top and tail twin filament bulb into the holder think its like morgey said (low filament is 5w and high filament is 55w) basically a brake light bulb.

5) When sidelight is on the low filament should light up that being 5w and when fog light is switched on the high filament should light up that being 55w.

That's what i do like many others its really simple and does pass the mot :)