Twin engined EP91

this is awesome seen it on youtube before and was wondering if there was a build thread somewhere.

i will do something like this one day however the turnaround will be nowhere as quick as his. he works fast!

will be rediculous when turbo'd. i just hope its strong enough structurally to take the abuse!

will be very interesting to see this develop. get him to sign up on here.

sam

I signed up on that other forum just to read the build up on it lol, he works fast!

If it were me I'd be adding a few braces here and there to strengthen it up a bit. It will be fucking mental with two 4EFTEs, it already jumps away like a stabbed rat.

I signed up on that other forum just to read the build up on it lol, he works fast!

If it were me I'd be adding a few braces here and there to strengthen it up a bit. It will be fucking mental with two 4EFTEs, it already jumps away like a stabbed rat.

x2

Its a cool concept but looks like its been done on a really low budget... great work though and allot of time and pacients spent on it... my hat goes of to the dude that built it

I wonder what the handling would be like if the suspension was set up properly, because now it basically has fully independant suspension. I bet this could be a quick little car round a track with a few tweaks.

• 4 weeks later...