UKSC Euro car show trip. Thoughts.....

I know this sort of thing could be A ball ache to organise. But would there be interest in a euro weekend event say in Holland/Germany.

Repping the UK Starlet scene and meeting up with some euro starlet owners/clubs.

I would presume off the top of my head at least a few hundred quid with ferries food petrol an show entry etc as it ain't gonna be a short trip but with enough of Uksc going it would be worth it to show em how Uksc roll lol

Edited by pick1
Guest Enzo

id be gamish, we could maybe visit zolder, been over to holand a few times now delivering eps to different members, a ferry trip away at newcastle and your in the dam, would love to make it happen as i know a few dutch members over there.

schmoke and hoes make it a bit more apealing :p

^ truely is a moany cunt lol. but agree it is way over used.

if i wasn't in canada these days i'd be all over this, was talking with ricow a while ago about a road trip to holland would of been good the dutch boys have some good meets not to mention the best music events in the summer ;).

this would be fun! i looked at something like this before, worked it out as about £160 for the ferry from hull (per car), and about 100 in fuel but i live only 30 miles from hull.

would be good to see how they do things over the water

id be gamish, we could maybe visit zolder, been over to holand a few times now delivering eps to different members, a ferry trip away at newcastle and your in the dam, would love to make it happen as i know a few dutch members over there.

schmoke and hoes make it a bit more apealing :p

^^^ this for sure geo! if i cud afford this id defo go,amazin wouldnt be the word!