Toffs Forged 5E VF35 99Spec White V :(

Well the time had come for me to upgrade from the old N/A To my new V, This sort of happened even though i was SKINT, as micky boy let me know he was mabye selling his V... So yeh cue a quick phone call and i arranged a viewing! I could bore you with the details but credit to micky its an awesome car, after first sight i was eager to get it, But after a long drive out i HAD to have it biggrin.png

Bought it last saturday, washed it twice, and basically enjoyed it since then. Few modifications have been carried out so far, with more to come when i claw some money back rolleyes.gif

Heres the first drive out pics, and when i got it home of the interior, before i swapped in the N/A`s interior, Notice the optional mats, Cupholders and airbag.

Photo161.jpg

Photo157.jpg

Photo156.jpg

I then gave it a clean, swapped in my recaros, old red mats (To protect the optional ones) Gearknob, Leather gaiters, and a few other bits.
Also took a few outside pics, paintwork is flawless and i havent even touched it yet! Notice the wind deflectors:D

Untitled-5.jpg

Untitled-4.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Photo169.jpg

Photo165.jpg

Photo180.jpg

Also took a few snaps of the underneath, to show just how clean this thing is!!

Photo154.jpg

Photo148.jpg

Photo147.jpg

Photo144.jpg

After a few days of driving it about, i got a bit fed up of hitting fuel cut, so fitted my Adjustable acuator courtesy of micky boy.
Engine bay shots as well, Still havent cleaned it but it also shows the cleanliness!

Photo179.jpg

Photo205.jpg

Its set to just under 0.6 bar, but it still creeps right upto 1. bar and fuel cutting which is sort of ruining the expierence, so im looking for a Plug & Play for it...

Heres the current speclist:

• 1999 Glanza V
  • Optional Wind Deflectors
  • Optional Cupholders
  • Optional mat kit
  • Optional window tints
  • Unknown JDM rear strut brace
  • HKS Silent HiPower catback Fully Heatwrapped
  • Jperformance Decat
  • Unknown Stainless Braced manifold
  • Custom filter relocation
  • ToyTuning Actuator
  • Tanabe shocks and springs
  • D1Spec Grounding Kit
  • Direnza 15x7 Wheels
  • Jbl Rear speakers
  • Trd Duracon Gearknob
  • Custom leather gear and handbrake gaiter
  • Evo 7 GSR Recaros On custom rails
  • Carbon wrapped interior plastics
  • Apexi Boost Gauge
  • Forge Recirculating Dump Valve
  • Pioneer Dvd player/Sound system
  • Uniroyal RainSport 2s

Few more things i have forgot about, But yeh its a lovely car!

TT

Edited by The Toffinator
  • Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh i was thinking that ross! Wheels are forged as well, epic find, wish i could find some centre caps for them though.

And liam, Pandamonium, and ryan thanks, im thoroughly enjoying boost, such a nice thing to drive a car with some torque behind it!

Will update the photos when i give it a pro detail, as its clean but not perfect;)

Thanks

TT

• 2 weeks later...

Spent 5 hours on sunday giving it the full shebang detail, engine, and exterior Claybar,Machine Polish,Prewax Cleanser and then a coat of wax.

Heres the results( Excuse the flys, i only drove up the road as well :rolleyes:

Untitled-9.jpg

Untitled-8.jpg

Untitled-7.jpg

Untitled-6.jpg

Photo219.jpg

Photo218.jpg

Photo217.jpg

Photo213.jpg

Also bought an Rx7 intercooler courtesy of Louis, Fits spot on, looks epic, and has definetely made a difference, car feels more responsive, picks up better and feels a lot cooler after a hard drive!

Notice the standard strut brace, as mine was missing i nabbed PhilGT93`s to fit to it

Also gave the rocker a clean up while i was under there, as was a bit minging before!

Photo220.jpg

Also bought another goody thats hopefully being fitted on saturday, i will keep you all posted:)

Thanks for looking!

Looking good fella I also have forged wheels mine are racing haart's I love them :)

Thanks matey, And brilliant arent they!

Glad I could help out :) couldn't of gone to a cleaner car! Its immaculate, love the wheels

Cheers Lou, Defintely made a difference and has cleaned the bay up lovely!

Big update, Me and micky spent an afternoon playing with the turbo and fitting my new manifold etc today

Managed to get the manifold fitted, Turbo stripped and wastegate ported, And boost set up to match now it doesnt creep!

Car in bits, front bumper off, air filter, turbo etc...

Photo227.jpg

Heres the comparision beetween the 2 manifolds, New manifold is unknown, had my mate brace beetween the 2 flanges.

Photo225.jpg

Photo226.jpg

Wastegate after porting

Photo228.jpg

Only had one misshap, Typical oil return hose, was rock solid and split immediately, was ridicolous, glad i found it when we did tbh!

Photo229.jpg

Heres the finished article, Looks alot better and after turning the boost up to 0.8bar it pulls a hell of a lot better too!

Photo230.jpg

Excuse the few poor photos, we were concentrating on the job lol

Thanks for looking!

TT

Yeah because i didnt expect a rubber pipe to snap lol did shit my self at first though!!! Thought id snapped the oil feed or something haha it was tuff as old boots like..Few more mods mate and you'll be hitting the 200bhp mark :)

Got a few photos taken today with the FAGCARS lot hahaha, not bad photos.

And next on the mod list is defintelely BRAKES, Hit 2 sheep in 2 days all because im crawling at like 20mph and the car just doesnt stop fast enough. Shit, No damage to the car it just rolls the sheep over... :(

Untitled-11.jpg

Untitled-10.jpg

2 EXTRAS

Untitled-13.jpg

Untitled-12.jpg

Which one for POTM out of the above?

TT

Edited by The Toffinator

Mate the sheep round there jump in front of you on purpse!!! they must have a hard life round there or something they love trying to commit suicide haha.

Nice pics by the way.

Edited by micky boy

Mate honestly the first time i had stopped, set off and a lamb ran straight into my path, Bumped off and rolled over before running off. Felt proper bad:(

Second was the same but i didnt stop, crawled along, then it jumped out. Same thing, rolled over and ran off. hit this one faster and it scared me :(

Never damaged the car either times, didnt even mark it and the sheep were okay. Bastard things :rolleyes: