Toffs Forged 5E VF35 99Spec White V :(

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh gainzy i have some videos on youtube of the glanza doing sprints last year! Awesome little track! It will be doing a lot more of them this year thats for sure.

And thanks hookie and it is but its coming back better than ever

Giz a shout when you go down next get a little gathering at the track :D

• 2 weeks later...

Small update here....

Seriously thinking of breaking this and plodding about in my new daily (celica VVTLI 190) and freeing up some money for the time being.

Me and my dads S2000 is crying for a turbo kit and we are sharing that so thats my boost fix.

I know you all say i will be back and your probably right but i fancy a change. Possibly even an MWR Turbo kit on the celica to tide me over until i get my grandads skyline later on this year....

Anyone want some bits?

Small update here....

Seriously thinking of breaking this and plodding about in my new daily (celica VVTLI 190) and freeing up some money for the time being.

Me and my dads S2000 is crying for a turbo kit and we are sharing that so thats my boost fix.

I know you all say i will be back and your probably right but i fancy a change. Possibly even an MWR Turbo kit on the celica to tide me over until i get my grandads skyline later on this year....

Anyone want some bits?

The build is going so well be a shame to turn back now :(

I know mate :/ Way i see it atm though is if i get it to where i want it (ie realistically another 1500quid or so) Big power, horrid diff, big tyres, probably uninsurable, end up banned etc lol the list goes on. Also main part is i no longer have a garage, Space to play with it and more importantly time. I havent been home in 4 weeks nevermind touch this :/

I know mate :/ Way i see it atm though is if i get it to where i want it (ie realistically another 1500quid or so) Big power, horrid diff, big tyres, probably uninsurable, end up banned etc lol the list goes on. Also main part is i no longer have a garage, Space to play with it and more importantly time. I havent been home in 4 weeks nevermind touch this :/

Everyone's in a different situation I'm sure you will make the right decision it never seems to enda least enjoy it one last summer :p

I know how you feel I haven't touched my glanza in 6 week's it's just turning green atm

Crap isnt it :/

Heres a spec list off the top of my head anyway before i start a breaking thread

1999 Glanza V

Optional Wind Deflectors

Optional Cupholders

Optional mat kit

Optional window tints

HKS Silent HiPower catback Fully Heatwrapped No midsilencer

Custom filter relocation

Direnza 15x7 Magnesium Wheels

Custom leather gear and handbrake gaiter

Evo 7 GSR Recaros On custom rails

Apexi Boost Gauge

Pioneer Dvd player/Sound system

BC Coilovers

Wilwood Midilite Kit

Refurbed front hubs

Cusco ZERO Pair of Strut Braces

Cusco Safety 21 6 Point dash dodger cage

Omp rep wheel and hkb boss

Stealth shelf with amp and fli speaker

Zisco Ramhorn TD/VF Series Manifold, EWG Downpipe Black ceramic and heatwrapped.

Brand new refurb VF35 Billet Hybrid with receipts

Tial Vband 38mm Wastegate with stainless coated wrapped screamer

Apexi PowerFC & Plug & Play EP91 Loom

HDI Front Mount Intercooler kit painted gold core

Full rebuilt Forged 5EFTE No Miles (Machine shop are doing this)

TD Ignition overhaul kit covered approx 2500Miles

Varis DRY Carbon bonnet

Dual core Civic rad and fan shroud

Blue silicone rad hoses x2 Sets

Apexi AVCR

C's Short shifter with extension & TRD Duracon gearknob

Rear beam with nearly new refurbed calipers, Handbrake cables, Discs, pads and bearings

Stock glanza Gearbox excellent

CC Stage 4 Clutch and lightened 5EFTE Conversion flywheel

Genuine SARD R2D2 Dump valve

3SGE 370CC Injectors + Smoothed rail

Fpr and adapter

Race soec rocker AN8 Fittings and alloy catch can

Ported and matched Inlet manifold and TB

Thinks thats it. Probably forgot a bit but think that covers the main lot

TT

Gutted to see you're breaking this :( I would be interested in the rocker and catch can set up if you are defiantly going ahead. Don't do it though I want to see what that turbos capable of.