My sisters focus is about 330 bhp and nearer 400lb ft. And a civic tried it on with the focus, and it was keeping up with the focus , aparantly it only and manifold and exhaust done, it was a ep3.

I dont see how a NA civic EP3 can keep up with something 400lb ft in a straight line? Ep3's have never bothered the focus before, its normally evo's what we keep up with etc.

But one guy reckons it wasnt boosted, whats your views ?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

weight will be lighter in the ep3 but having the exhaust done on a civic can push them up to like 220 "/

also when the vtec kicks in the power goes up 73% so that would put the power up to 380.6bhp once it comes in, so yeah... it could keep up.....

before i get loads of crap im JOKING

weight will be lighter in the ep3 but having the exhaust done on a civic can push them up to like 220 "/

also when the vtec kicks in the power goes up 73% so that would put the power up to 380.6bhp once it comes in, so yeah... it could keep up.....

before i get loads of crap im JOKING

hahahaha!

Your sister probs can't drive for shit, mainly due to her lack of a penis.

Ep3s can be really quick, they can surprise alot of "hot" hatches.

I have a friend with an EP3, a manifold, exhaust, RBC inlet, decent filter and a map on KPro that pulled over 260. The K20 is quite tunable, even in N/A form.

Edited by Driver

Yes the st has a big FMIC. It wasnt my sister driving it was her bf, who goes on track all the time. And like i say its pissed on loads of ep3's before this and leaves them for dead. Pissed over e46 m3's and keeps up with m3 v8's.

And no my sister isnt chatting out her arse, she has loads RR printouts, and also the mods she has done easily push that power.

And i wouldnt say the driver was great either hitting the limiter for like 2 seconds in a high gear.

I swear the st is only like 200 kg ish heavier and it had way more torque than vtec yo lol .

Edited by zrjace

Quite an under estimated car the ep3's, given u know what your doing, stick a k24 in there with a few mods n ecu, it will look the same as a k20 but can push 300+ bhp plus stick nos on them and urll be talking a low 13 high 12 second car if not quicker.

Otherwise the ep3 driver doesnt know whatd done to his car lol

Some how much torque would a ep3 produce 240-260 bhp ish?

Just looked and there only like 145lb FT standard aha? Really dont see how it could keep up tbh, Must of been boosted

Edited by zrjace

a boosted ep3 would have shat all over the focus hands down, bolt on mods on ep3's work well, mate ep3 with group m induction kit, full spoon exhaust and mapped used to go off the clock no probs and stay bumper to bumper with r32 golfs.

a boosted ep3 would have shat all over the focus hands down, bolt on mods on ep3's work well, mate ep3 with group m induction kit, full spoon exhaust and mapped used to go off the clock no probs and stay bumper to bumper with r32 golfs.

But the st has had loads of r32's? On trackdays. And lakeside gp haha.

They never bother the focus

Edited by zrjace

I simply do not rate focus's! A new RS couldn't shake me when i was running a CT9 hybrid on my 5E lol that thing was 330bhp and mine was about 215bhp!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucK8BxfiAzo&feature=channel&list=UL This is a mates st from last weekend , Burny the rs has more power, there ratio's are crap and also there heavier than the st.

The st had no diff and on normal suspension.

So basically everyone here is saying a EP3 with probably about 160-180 lb ft torque will happily beat a focus st with 400 lb ft and 300+ bhp?