Its good to be back ;)

as some of you know i have been really busy lately and also became a dad to my 1st new born son on 30th May which is yet to be named ;)

so i have just come back to start work on the car again,

as some of you already now the car is now boosted and runing fte and have seen it at japfest, the build thread will take some time to catch up so i will be doing that in my spare time,

got over 52 pages to catch up upon in the new topics lol but never the less is good to be back on the forums and thanks to everyone for the support with family and the car

PS thanks for the t-shirts Josh

call him turbo! best kids name ever.

wish it was that simple lol

Huge congrats on becoming a dad bro and welcome back into the UKSC fold with an FTE flavour :)

Keep on rolling and enjoy.

Joz

FTE is so much better but ive lost the big raspy exhuast note, but its better for when i ride with the little dude in the car :)

Turbo hahaha

mA congrats again on the baby!

thanks again, turbo had to be done, my mate just bought a civic ep3, things just got interesting :p

thats awesome news dude congrats!!!!

lookin forward to updated pics of the car!

Phil.

there is a big write up to do on it and its currently getting work done to it as i type, a tasty light weight flywheel arrived today :D

Welcome back and congratulations!

U do know you need to register the baby within 21 days yeah?

ive booked an appointment for next week, its 42 days where i am to register the name

Actually he's your second born son, your first is the Starlet who will live to a tender age of 91 ;)

lol i get that alot with the starlet being the 1st one :lol:

And Thanks again to everyone, it means alot :)

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome back, congratulations on the birth of your son!

I was laughing at the suggestion of turbo as a name lol

EP3s are nothing standard ;)

Lol Ive been getting people sending some funny request on name and today my mate sent me a pic of a pram that some strapped boost gauges and turbo with a intercoller strapped to it lol

Ep3 is running around 220bhp at the moment, will have to get mine on rolling road soon to see how it's performing

welcome back fella, congrats on the son :)

and come on, 30th may and still no name :o slacker haha

Haha that's how I roll lol