My track time videos! Sessions L/Q

Good video there dude, shame there were so many tools on track yesterday with no idea of track etiquette. Like about 2:55 the primera pulling over for the MX5 but not actually letting him pass!

lmfao you can see i turned wayyyy too sharply and the clutch slip then kicking back in didnt help the situation lmao

was a proper laugh though :p

that guy in the primera was an absolute dickhead, if i didnt mind my car getting bashed i would have over taken him in the corners, didnt help i had to brake lightly and early and use the engine to slow me down for corners lol

Yeah that Primera what a twat! Has to force myself past the first time and then he was so slow I caught up after my spin and had to do it again!

But aside from that it was awesome fun! The second session Q was better and the footage is uploading at the minute, I'll post a link up later

Yeah I wasn't expecting it to let go to be honest! Was a bit slow on the reaction but I thought it would be better to stop as the Civic was coming up from behind and if I were to fishtail it would have been risky :lol:

Session number 2 is up! Fun starts at 02:00..

I pass:

-R33 Skyline

-Subaru Impreza

-Nissan 350z

-Mitsubishi FTO

-Fiesta

Then start chasing down a Civic Type R and Celica at 08:00! Spin at 11:40 haha

• 3 weeks later...