its much more fun trying to guess :)

there will only be one welsh man in an mx5 (Jac (low white mx5, pink wheels, now sold) pointed you out to me a Japfest Ryan) but I didnt get a chance to say hello.

So i know who you are :) but you dont know me

STRANGER DANGER

there will only be one welsh man in an mx5 (Jac (low white mx5, pink wheels, now sold) pointed you out to me a Japfest Ryan) but I didnt get a chance to say hello.

So i know who you are :) but you dont know me

STRANGER DANGER - ANAL RAPE

loving the hide and seek idea! maybe set a guide line tho like only the middle feild not the far far away ones behind the hedges.

Or maybe only the bottom field that isn't being used for cars?

on the subject of who people are i will be in my uksc t-shirt or a giant tiger one-z with loads of beer! i love the idea of hide and seek and also the fancy dress (as you can tell form the tiger suit!)

and i am defo on the band wagon for a shot compitetion with a civic forum! woud be amazing lol

I know I've left it a bit late, but If there's a stand pass going now or closer to the time can someone pm me or say on here as I want to go haha :) or will there be enough room on the stand for me to turn up and pay on the gate etc?

hey tried to PM you but your inbox must be full got a ticket going if you still need one, PM me.

I have loads of shot glasses i could bring just let me know if its going to happen!