Best filter for airflow??

No airfilter ftw :p bit of sieve mesh :)

That can actually be more restrictive, a typical cone filter will have a larger surface area to take in air and with the right design will create a vortex and speed up the air flow.

Apexi are supposedly the best out of the usual Jap filters,

Edited by WallaceGlanza

That can actually be more restrictive, a typical cone filter will have a larger surface area to take in air and with the right design will create a vortex and speed up the air flow.

Apexi are supposedly the best out of the usual Jap filters,

This is true dont the apexi have a small removable velocity stack at the base of the filter?

hmmmmmmmmmmm......................some interesting opinions :)

I think I will stay clear of the sieve idea though ;) wouldnt mind a bit more filtration than that! lol

and on that note, I think the hks is quite poor for this aswell as any type of performance gain :(

I am liking the sound of the apexi at the moment :)

I have a civic rad on at the moment mate, so should be plenty of room in there :D

I run a small K&N filter on my Glanza and rate it very highly. It is a dual feed filter so takes in air from both the front and the sides Of the filter, whereas some filters have a plastic front, blocking airflow in its most direct route, and only taking in air from the sides.

Browner

Think td04 glanza has a Apexi air filter for sale Matt not sure if you are after a brand new one like!!!

Awesome, cheers mate :) i shall have a look

I run a small K&N filter on my Glanza and rate it very highly. It is a dual feed filter so takes in air from both the front and the sides Of the filter, whereas some filters have a plastic front, blocking airflow in its most direct route, and only taking in air from the sides.

Browner

Would this be on your 380hp glanza mate?