Whats the fastest you have ever been in a car?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

165mph on gps in the red gt, 178mph in 200sx but fastest ive been is a 800bhp supra 189mph

Not far behind you Abbot !

160 on clocks in the starlet before coming to a corner on (a figurative) motorway that felt like a hairpin at that speed so chickened out ha.

183mph in a Supra (unaware of power etc but approx 700/750 IIRC)

152 mph in me own starlet, top speed. 60min trip > done in 30min.

Wow, thats some ghost rider shit right there.

fastest i've been is in my RX8. on the way to japfest. Shorty decided to chase after a civic and i followed. I went flying past Amjad at 130 mph. i was still in 4th at 120. :lol:

Warp factor 7.

Was aiming for Warp 9, but the flux capacitor broke.

damn flux capacitors. never work when you need them to.

:p

Phil.

did you have to hit 88mph in a delorean when the lighting struck the bell tower for warp factor 7 ? :lol:

squeezd 116mph outa the old SR , fastest acceleratin car i drove was a 330bhp scoob, was luvly and top speed over 160mph and still pullin in a redtop converted nova squeezin out a wee poo as it still had the 1.2 brakes on it lolol

guy in a merc shudnt hav tried to race me,over took him 3 times, last 1 bein 135mph....shuda seen his face lol :-))

Think the quickest ive done in the V is about 110mph but that was overtaking on a motorway rarely ever drive like that.

Quickest ive ever been is about 180mph though in a customers old GT3 RS at my old place.

Fastest passenger ride was 158 in a standard 330 coupe

Fastest car driven has to be a Jag XJR supersport 5.0 v8 supercharged, i had to give myself a minute afterwards to rearrange my internal organs, then last friday i had 5 minutes till clocking off time to do a ten minute journey in a supercharged XKR, that was adrenaline filling stuff even with the traction control on.