So can you beat this in one night?

Working in and around London I see supercars everyday. SLS's are everywhere here and 458's are very common too. Seen a few 599's and and couple M600's and even an aventador. And that's just this week!

Never see them racing each other though!

Edited by AdDaMan

Working in and around London I see supercars everyday. SLS's are everywhere here and 458's are very common too. Seen a few 599's and and couple M600's and even an aventador. And that's just this week!

Never see them racing each other though!

Yeah seen a matte grey aventador also and forgot I seen a red 458 as well, one of those Alfa compizione 8 or whatever they called only like 5 made or something one black 599 and few others

Just to add to the list from going to the harbor last night, a aventador followed by two 458's then on otherside of the road a guy in his f430 revving bolloks off it ;p Then a Mercedes slr 722s then a award winning REAL ac cobra I couldn't believe it. And got to mention a hellaflush stanced e63 merc. There's Astons and all sorts but always see these type of stuff on the motorway so not worth mentioning lol