I have been looking for Glanza for a while and its hard to find them when you live in london. I have looking online everyday single day but no sign and i really want one. One day looked on gumtree and found one looked at the postcode and its ten minutes drive away from my house next day called off sick at work saying im going hospital im hoping they dont see me buying a car because its close to my work lol. well here she is

335454_345292655496425_1947972923_o.jpg

Mostly standard it has lowering spring unknown alloy resprayed uhmmmm ok job but really like the car so is in my drive way cant wait to clean the car and do little mods for now.

Resprayed the alloy black ,paint the calliper red and changed the seat with the celica seat because the old one is falling apart.well .for the mean time its all. good....loving it

photo-1.jpg

1.jpg

Whats next

Take off aircon ,relocate airfilter in the front bumper,needs new wheels (i want rota),The Old one is rubbish and heavy. so yeah......

I have been looking for Glanza for a while and its hard to find them when you live in london. I have looking online everyday single day but no sign and i really want one. One day looked on gumtree and found one looked at the postcode and its ten minutes drive away from my house next day called off sick at work saying im going hospital im hoping they dont see me buying a car because its close to my work lol. well here she is

335454_345292655496425_1947972923_o.jpg

Mostly standard it has lowering spring unknown alloy resprayed uhmmmm ok job but really like the car so is in my drive way cant wait to clean the car and do little mods for now.

What kind of front bumper is that? Never seen it before...