Which colour scheme would you pick?

Which colour scheme?  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi guys,

I wasn't sure which forum to put this in, but here goes... I've been playing around with a picture of my EP85 and want people's opinions on the wheel/graphic colour.

I was thinking Orange since it is the 'opposite' colour of the bodywork, so would stand out the most (in theory), but I quite like the red now... decisions decisions....

Vote and help me decide ;)

allsmallw.jpg

Bigger pictures:

Green

Orange

Red

White

Edited by sdutton007

I voted white with no monster sticker. Is this the same ep85 that gaz owned? What is the spec now?

Yep, it's Gaz's old one. The spec now is no engine, 0 BHP. Flintstones power FTW!

I'm building up a forged 5e at the moment but can't afford the pistons or rods yet!

black should be an option on the wheels, gaz had this car pretty much perfect looking :D

The car came with the black wheels on, but they just seem a bit dull to me, so was thinking of making them stand out a bit!

Monster stickers are gay, makes you look like you think youre Ken Block. :)

Honestly would look a lot better without it buddy.

But I AM Ken Block ;) lol. I probably won't put a monster sticker on, but I still liked it on my black EP82...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...