just wanted to say.....

You dried off yet Dave? Haha

Once again mr b (and mrs thief B ) you've pulled off a great event thanks a lot. Good way yet again to end show season :)

Another brill turnout and do many great laughs and menories. Well done Uksc for another great show season :thumbsup:

Hey Steve can we rename you (Joe Gilgun)

945D2150-3EAE-443D-B6D1-5724C97E161F-4697-000002F808688B5E.jpg

Thanks to everyone on the stand for making myself and funny onion feel welcome. Mr and Mrs B thanks for organising this huge weekend. Anmany thanks for everyone who made this happen. Also a further congratulations to those who won their catagories on sat evening. Well deserved and some good competition out there! Roll on 2013!

Thanks to the staff, was a weekend to remember. Taggy, what a guy. It's got 5 seats and turbo!

Thanks to the people who creamed me when I passed out infront of Taggys tent. I think I would have been quite burnt other wise

Edited by turbo Grant

Thanks to the staff, was a weekend to remember. Taggy, what a guy. It's got 5 seats and turbo!

Thanks to the people who creamed me when I passed out infront of Taggys tent. I think I would have been quite burnt other wise

Haha don't forget the orange juice as well ;) gotta get that vitamin c!

Awesome weekend! Gotta admit! Been on a right downer now it's finished! :( but nether the less some brilliant memories and can't wait till next year to see everyone again and some new faces hopefully! Thank you so much to everyone that made it possible. Big respects!

Also get that video of Davey up :p

Brilliant weekend, sorry I didn't speak to more people, as it stands now I'm still in the dark trying to match faces to names from the photos :p

Sunburn is bloody killing me now though :(

Was good meeting you finally Nick, sorry I didn't say bye though.. You shot off from Pizza Hut :p!

Grant we need some swimming tiger video footage uploaded I hear u may be the man for the job and I'm sure u loved being creamed u kept smiling lol remember folks cooking turbo grant evenly is essential!

I've put all the videos up apart for the mx5 firing a bud bottle out the exhaust. I really can't remember much about being creamed or turned like a human sausage lol