just wanted to say.....

Thanks to all the members who travelled from near and far that turned up and made it such an awesome weekend. A special thanks to those who helped transport all the equipment down there and set it all up on the Thursday night so it was ready for every ones arrival on Friday making the first day much more relaxed and enjoyable day.

Every year our club stand has grown larger and larger and this year was no exception with around 40 car present at points over the weekend. Hopefully next year we can push the 50 car barrier and make it one of the biggest stands at the show.

Thanks again and I hope to see you all and more next year.

Rob

Oh hell yes, slutty brownies ftmfw!

Epic weekend, thanks for the welcome from those I spoke to over the weekend and sorry for my state on Friday night ;) I think I might get bullied into a GT before next year......

Pikaaa pika pikaa pika pika great time pikaa slutty brownies pika yummy pikaa pika pissed dancing pikkaa chu pikaa woody and Tom pikaa thanks admin pikaa Margaret Thatcher pikaa Jamie1st off his head completly pikachu lots more but too much to write pika pika

MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE Thankyou to everyone who made it happen and made me Sam and Mark so welcome we all had a awesome weekend.

Was awesome to see all the members again and meet all the ones i havent before :)

You dried off yet Dave? Haha

Once again mr b (and mrs thief B ) you've pulled off a great event thanks a lot. Good way yet again to end show season :)

Another brill turnout and do many great laughs and menories. Well done Uksc for another great show season :thumbsup:

dafuq! why was i not informed of these cakes?!! haha

had a flipping quality weekend :) best JAE yet :p thanks for helping me break in the wales and south west JAE virgins i brought with me

hoping they had a quality weekend like i :) props to the staff for sorting it

and i found my ipod, it was in one of the sleeping bags :)