Changing your starlet

I went halfs with my dad to get this.

The deal is he gets to drive it this year and then I get to keep it the year after that and then it's mine :D

Sounds good but My dad doesnt really look after his cars so I guess I will have to give it loads of TLC every other days when he comes back (he works away)

MAN14C, what Bov has your boss got? Been on the mitsi club and alot of people said they have probs when installing BOV's like rought idel and over boosting

A guy we talk shop to in the pub has a DC5 Teg TypeR in white. It's awesome to look at but he's the first to admit it's not the most powerful car unless you're ripping the tits out of it (he's had 400BHP evo's and GTiR's to compare it against)

He popped the boot to get some stuff out the back, forgot to shut the bootlid, reversed into his garage, smashed the rear window and bent the bootlid - £1500 to repair and the parts took 18weeks to arrive.

back to what i was sayin before,,,

my next brief will either be like those passats posted on page one or something visualy similar to this

audi_r15.jpg

Audi-RS6.jpg

sack all your japanese tincans,

this is the only way to go for pure class

next i would consider a honda integra type r vtec and turbo it. /del sol.

then an evo 6 probably tommi mak

an r33 or r34/ evo 8

supra tt just for posing/s2000

and a my starlet gt/rs500/rx7/pulsar as ongoing project cars. lol

My next car will be one of these:

civicvti.jpg

Although a girl I know has a STUNNING Mitsubishi Cyborg, cant find a decent pic of one online. It's a 1992 I think, anyway it gives me the horn so I'm swithering whether to import one :D

And then I WILL have one of these:

This is a mate of mates from up here, enzo might recognise it, just had a feature in banzai:

fallonsteg.jpg