People that don't no starlets

too muh people i know dont think about the weight difference. i car is 210bhp and i beat a ford fous rs to many people is towns disbelieve it got beatin with no problem.

but if you tell people "i got a new engine" most of them say "a bigger one" and i have to tell them "yes but stonger internals... :S i think its great to hear " but my corsa vrx has nearly 200bhp it should keep up" LOL

Agreed there are some idiots out there I get it quiet a lot as I've had mine for years now and round where I live there isn't many about and the crap I get from people in there gti's vts Vxr's is great it's just spurs me on at the next set of lights to make em look a tit infront of there mates by being blown away by a shitty 1.3 in there words makes me laugh everytime I hear the sentence it's only 1.3 how fast do u think it is lol

it is funny when you come up against folk who have no clue i destroyed a type r then a little down the road i pulled into the petrol station i was already pumping in the petrol when he rolled in and started talking to him and he was saying he saw me coming and thought he was gonna beast me till i flew past and he heard the bov and he was thinking well its turbo'd so saved him some pride.

then i said "its not bad for a 1.3", the look on his face was priceless lol.

i pulled into a petrol station when i had my first starlet and a lad poked his head out of a car and said "nice car mate " i said thanks he goes "pulsar.... GTIR" and i replyed nope starlet .... gt turbo !! think he was pissed or something lol