birthday presents for the other half???

Haha I realised that after I posted lol. Woops. Yeah think that's what its gonna be. i will check first though, and its a good thing her mother loves me

...... She wouldn't have Ryan for the day... believe me! Hahaha

You can never be to sure when buying an item for a woman if she likes it or says she dose then gets put in the draw for years!!!

So i find it easier if i take them out somewere for a meal like Mcdonaldes or the chippy!

No realy take here out somewere nice show here that you love here treat here like a lady and she will respect that more then getting a present!!! Or take here somewere to buy a dress (let here choose the dress) for when you take here out for a meal or something!

Actualy im with micky tbh! Cant go to wrong treating them to a nice dress then taking them out some where they can wear it. isnt to ott then. after all is the still early days. get her a ring, acedently drop it, bend down to pick it up and end up on your knees holding the box up to her and...........

Booom shes run like fook! Lol innocent presents can be mis concevied!!! Dress is a dress haha cant go wrong :D

Just remember however good a present you get her now next time she will expect better later on.

I'd say flowers delivered, go out for day and do something nice (she must have said oh I like this or want to do that). Followed by a nice meal out then maybe a small thoughtful gift but not mega bucks.

Thought beats price tag anyday.. Unless they are a money grabber

send her to ryan for the day...

charlotte knows ;) you seen the way she walks now? haha

Haha I realised that after I posted lol. Woops. Yeah think that's what its gonna be. i will check first though, and its a good thing her mother loves me

...... She wouldn't have Ryan for the day... believe me! Hahaha

i know, she wouldnt go back to you if i had her for a day :p and i wouldnt do that to you bro :)

They have only been dating 6 months though so shes probably not ready for the amazingness that is ryan!! Lol

shorty knows the score ;) you seen the way he walks lately too? coincidently we were all at jae :) haha

I'll be taking her out n all that too. Shes not a money grabber so all is well, ayee not booking it yet just been looking into it. i havent been abroad since i waa 16 so was a idea to go away.. lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Tell her to take your present back and tell her to treat herself with her own money....sorted!

Dont worry ill be here all week.

peach haha!! Ats eh kinda thing a would do one av had a look at it but lol.

i hope lew never listens to this thread....i would prefer car parts over jewlery anyday

but for a girl whos not into cars something personal, doesnt have to cost much nice hotel for a night and a meal. moonpig card with personal shit on it and breakfast in bed, Or the classic, take her shopping and let her pick throw in a nice lunch to boot and your laughin not had to pick anything and risk getting it wrong.

Spa day was also a cracking idea, need to get yourself on groupon to see if theres any deals near buy you