** CJ performance anti lift kit GB** price confirmed, taking payments

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the first post "lead time is around 10 days for them to make the tooling for each part and a further 10-14 days production time", so I really doubt these are available before christmas

From the first post "lead time is around 10 days for them to make the tooling for each part and a further 10-14 days production time", so I really doubt these are available before christmas

They could be if people paid up... According to the list only 9 people have paid, now that's pretty shit!

Well I know I have payed and mine still int showing and whats going on with the fuel rails too????

Well I know I have payed and mine still int showing and whats going on with the fuel rails too????

Same here, paid last month

ill message james now and let him know to update the thread for you

EDIT: james internet is down, but he is waiting on a few more payments for the anti lift kits before he can put an order in

so its gonna be end of jan atleast now then?

yeah you can put in your interest and even send payment across. or you can wait until james internet is up a running again

most likely jack, depends on how many more people pay up and how quick the company can produce them